If you shoot the ship 5 times it will fly away. The Mii's are replaced every level and you gain an extra one every 8 levels.
    11-17-09 10:03 AM
    foot in mouth... i played a bit longer and noticed what was happening. sorry.

only problem right now is that i am having trouble finishing the level cause there is no pause button..... guess i should wait till lunch break to actually test this mode. lol
    Last edited by oozietka; 11-17-09 at 10:11 AM.
    11-17-09 10:06 AM
    Hey CM.....only the shotgun works on Alien or are the others not fully coded in? I can choose the flame and water but cant use them.
    11-17-09 12:12 PM
    Alien Game feedback

I got to a point in the first level where no more ships came in, but the level didn't advance after the time reaches zero. Also, and this might be the reason, i received no points.
    The Game doesn't end when you run out of time, time doesn't ever run out it just goes to negative.
    When ships are on top of each other it is either impossible or just really hard to shoot the one that is trying to pick up a mii.
    Flamethrower and Waterhose don't seem to work.
    The ships should have an indicator for how close it is to going back IMO
    11-17-09 12:13 PM
    I agree with ooz...would be nice to put little "lights"/"counter" on each ship showing how much damage it took. Also maybe with 4 ships coming in to up the shell amount or reload time?
    11-17-09 12:15 PM
    Whenever I try to download this is or the CM library I get an access denied page.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 12:17 PM
    I agree, with wam-- i didn't want to say anything about the difficulty, but the reload time/shell volume along with having to fend off ships from 4 different miis makes this mini game rather difficult.

maybe make available upgrades within the mini game- rid 4 ships, get a larger magazine.

with the counter idea, maybe if you were trying to get away from it being clear which ships are ready to go, you could give it damage. Similar to the can game.
    11-17-09 12:25 PM
    Wamphryi, were you able to confirm my statements about "points" and the game not ending?
    11-17-09 12:29 PM
    The initial version was just a demo of the Alien game for feedback but included no levels. There is another version up that lets you advance levels, and i'm about to put out another that fixes a few issues where the Mii's get stuck floating in air.

I'll also add a damage meter to each ship.

@ryaneagles
    Where are you trying to download the file from?
    11-17-09 12:49 PM
    I just downloaded the game late this morning. - around 9:00
    11-17-09 12:59 PM
    Ok there is another update out. Changes are:
    * Reload time is now faster on Alien mini-game
    * Alien ships now have a damage bar ( Green > Yellow > Orange > Red > Black > Dead)
    * Floating Mii issue should be fixed
    * Multiple levels as with other games
    11-17-09 01:05 PM
    for clarification, what edition is the game? - i just d/l a new one .90
    11-17-09 01:07 PM
    0.90 is the latest version
    11-17-09 01:10 PM
    thanks,

PS this game is awesome!
    11-17-09 01:11 PM
    Floating mii still happens.
    -game stopped in the middle of the 2nd level. 1:24 left on the clock with 3 miis.
    -faster reload helps a ton!
    -damage indicator is easily read (visibility and understanding)

The most needed upgrade is to be able to see where your shots land. i can't tell if there is a delay or if i am actually missing the targets.

Noticed the raised points needed to get to higher levels
    Last edited by oozietka; 11-17-09 at 01:46 PM.
    11-17-09 01:38 PM
    I am going to put in an image for the shotgun shells, just haven't done so yet.
    I'll look into the floating Mii issue further.
    11-17-09 01:56 PM
    Sweet!

i wasn't trying to be pushy, just letting you know whats on my mind.
    11-17-09 02:00 PM
    rocking...thanks cm....dl it now.
    11-17-09 02:06 PM
    Ok, now I think this should be the last update. Changes are:
    * There is a now a graphic for the shotgun shells
    * The floating Mii's should now be fixed
    11-17-09 04:40 PM
    Hey cm.....still can't get flame or water to work on alien.

11-17-09 07:21 PM
    The flame and water weren't intended to work on alien because it would be way to easy to defeat the aliens, but I can put them in just to see if that is actually true.
    11-17-09 08:05 PM
    Hi CMY anyway to update the graphic or make the hotspot bigger for selecting different game types/speed/guns? Its hard to click on them arrows . At least for me.
    11-17-09 08:45 PM
    Awesome game. Lots of fun. Needs a pause feature though.

11-17-09 09:07 PM
    Ok, I added the Flamethrower and Waterhose to the Alien game just to let you try it out, but for now I don't think they will be available in the Final release. I played about 8 games (about 6 - 8 levels each) and was almost always able to keep the alien count below three, defeat 40+ aliens, and score 50000+ each level. With the shotgun, i never defeated more than 7 or scored over 16000. But maybe some of you will like it, I will leave the final say-so up to you.

@pearlfanatic
    The selection area is now larger as well
    Last edited by CMY; 11-17-09 at 10:24 PM.
    11-17-09 10:17 PM
    Seeing the shells helps soo much!!!! the distance timing for hitting the pigeons in the background is easier, but still hard enough.
    i haven't been able to get the floating mii - think its gone
    my best first round for alien is 9 - 15880ish
    I think a pause function and being able to bring up the bb menu would be the only things left to improve the game.

Great GAME!!!
    Last edited by oozietka; 11-18-09 at 06:50 AM.
    11-18-09 06:47 AM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD