Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Try it out, post what you think, AND VOTE ON MOBIHAND!. BubbleChain is a simple bubble popping game, designed to amuse you for hours. Online highscore database, local highscores, and a resume game feature. If you are interested in becoming an in game sponsor email me rt@roboconn.com

Please Rate On Mobihand!
    Download Full Version Here

OR -Go Here on your BB for OTA
    http://scores.roboconn.com/bc/download/BubbleChain.jad

If you are interested to see how many people have used this app, the stat bar is located on my homepage since the release.
    Roboconn.com

Robert Timm
    Roboconn.com
    (BajaBob)
    Last edited by BajaBob; 12-02-09 at 11:37 AM.
    12-01-09 07:29 PM
    I'm sure it's a great game, but it has been made very clear here that games belong nowhere near a Blackberry. They are for business use, they are not some toy.

Looks nice, though.
    12-01-09 07:45 PM
    I'm sure it's a great game, but it has been made very clear here that games belong nowhere near a Blackberry. They are for business use, they are not some toy.

Looks nice, though.
    ever occur to you that i made a business out of it?

Roboconn.com

next time, post your crap somewhere else. Im just a kid having fun.
    12-01-09 07:52 PM
    i just installed this. its fun although the "non" ads are quite annoying.. haha..
    12-02-09 01:25 AM
    updated the DL link.
    12-02-09 11:35 AM
    over 2600 uses since yesterday? is that possible?
    12-02-09 12:33 PM

Looks nice, though.
    Is that why Blackberry includes 4 games with each storm?
    12-02-09 01:38 PM
    Is that why Blackberry includes 4 games with each storm?
    thank you. I wish people like that would be banned. no one is forcing him to download it.
    12-02-09 01:40 PM
    Hey Baja Bob, Your site has grammatical errors... Sorry I cant help it. I see them sticking out like a sore thumb.
    12-02-09 01:42 PM
    Hey Baja Bob, Your site has grammatical errors... Sorry I cant help it. I see them sticking out like a sore thumb.
    can you pm the ones you see to me? english is not my native tongue.
    12-02-09 01:48 PM

Looks nice, though.
    ehhh No. I use it for business during the day, and for fun after work hours :P So.... I really REALLY love my Blackberry, and even more.... the Storm2. And I think having games on your phone doesn't make you any less a business man (or woman). It's knowing how to have fun / relax sometimes. Furthermore, if BB WERE ONLY a business phone, why would they include ANY games? Or even allow OpenGL now on the storms :P?
    12-03-09 12:12 AM
    Great game so far.
    Last edited by baggito; 12-03-09 at 07:37 AM.
    12-03-09 12:35 AM
    Fun game. Took forever to get through level 2 but finally did it. Now working on level 3. Cant wait for next update on this.
    12-03-09 12:12 PM
    Ohh. Just redownloaded the app. Looks like it is different now even though its the same version number. Getting addicted to this game. Great job.
    12-03-09 12:22 PM
    desktop install updated
    12-04-09 04:53 AM
    hey the OTA link is broken.
    12-04-09 06:03 AM
    i just installed this. its fun although the "non" ads are quite annoying.. haha..
    I agree!! Fun adicting game, but the non ads are annoying!!
    12-04-09 06:59 AM
    hey the OTA link is broken.
    yeah OTA link is broken.
    12-04-09 09:41 AM
    almost 5000 games played!
    12-06-09 09:31 PM

Looks nice, though.
    My BB is my toy... my office is my playground.
    12-06-09 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD