Okay, maybe it is time to admit it - age might be catching up or I'm slowing down... I generally do NOT need reading glasses for reading although I am UP there in age.

I just got the Tour (so far (fingers crossed) no issues with some of the ahem, issues mentioned in problem threads) and at lunch I decided to give Klondike a whirl. Well, frankly, I was having a hard time reading the numbers on the cards, 2's looked like 7's and 7's 2's. 3 and 8 were nearly identical.

I realize that the "screen resolution" is wonderful but it also causes some things to be faint or smaller in appearance than they were on my 8830 (web pages for instance).

I was wondering how others are or are not dealing with this. I had some games on the 8830 and am considering trying them on the Tour but I was wondering if there might be more legible fonts in some new apps designed for the Tour (storm) or have developers gone the other way, trying to crowd more detail but potentially less legibility into their GRAPHIC apps.

So looking for suggestions on games and any ideas folks have.

Thanks in advance.
    09-08-09 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD