I've tried all the tips, tricks and strategies for this game and have only made over 100k twice in two months of play. How anyone makes over a million is beyond me. Looks like I'll have a little more free memory real soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 06:48 AM
    Epic has been working extremely hard on pushing out an update that will balance the gameplay. We're testing as fast as we can to get it out to you guys.
    04-08-10 08:11 AM
    i love this game so hurry up
    04-10-10 03:12 PM
    you should be able to get higher if you keep trying and use the method to build your level to 5 really quickly (should be there before day 12)...

I have a bunch of high scores, mainly for 30 days, but the longer game is too frustrating due to how easily you die. After substantial research, I saw a review somewhere that mentioned that there is a cheat for the Storm where if you shake the phone you get more health or something. I have a Tour, so no idea if that is true. However, based on the fact the high score of 125 million is over 2000 days, there is no doubt some cheat going on... that is simply impossible. Even with all weapons, you're going to get hit by Swat at least 1 out of every 10 times...

Any more info on the "patch"? what will it change?
    04-10-10 11:34 PM
    yeah i paid for the update but when i try to enter my activation code it says "incorrect code" and when i try to use the auto activate it can't find the order
    04-12-10 05:31 PM
    Click the Epic Applications link in my signature, and go to that forum, you can PM / post to Epic himself there.
    04-12-10 05:32 PM
    I just bought the druglord wars so I'm new to the game...but how exactly do you "beat" the game?

Also, can you regenerate your health?
    04-12-10 05:33 PM
    Send Epic your PIN in a PM and he'll update the data base with your new info. He did that for me over the weekend and then I was able to AutoRegister just fine.

The new version is a HUGE improvement over the previous. I too had problems making it past just a couple of rounds with a paltry amount of $$ in my pocket. Adding the hospital feature is terrific. Some are complaining about the $1.99 upgrade fee but really, get real! It's well worth a couple of bucks for all of the improvements made.

yeah i paid for the update but when i try to enter my activation code it says "incorrect code" and when i try to use the auto activate it can't find the order
    04-12-10 05:35 PM
    Yes, in the new version, you can click on "Airport" and visit the hospital where there will be a variety of treatment/$ cost options available to gain health back. I just learned though, that the hospital is not ALWAYS available every time you hit the airport, it's random, so you don't want to let your health get too low, you might not have a chance to hit the hospital before you die.

I just bought the druglord wars so I'm new to the game...but how exactly do you "beat" the game?

Also, can you regenerate your health?
    04-12-10 05:37 PM
    Cool thanks. Perhaps they should add an option to consume some of your inventory to improve your health. At the very least it could reduce your stress.
    04-12-10 05:40 PM
    There seems to be a bug in the STORE option. There are items that appear in the window but I can't read them
    04-12-10 05:46 PM
    Send Epic your PIN in a PM and he'll update the data base with your new info. He did that for me over the weekend and then I was able to AutoRegister just fine.
    Is the autoregister like those apps from MMMOOOOO where u connect over wifi/data plan to register or do u enter those activation code yourself? hopefully the first one cuz it's a pain to enter those activation code everytime there is a new leak (especially apps like addonis) and i have to do a wipe.
    04-13-10 09:11 AM
    Just broke the $200k barrier in day 71. I know this isn't much for some but it's a victory for me. The update is much nicer. It seems like when you buy a high power weapon, you actually have one this time around.

04-13-10 09:11 AM
    you should be able to get higher if you keep trying and use the method to build your level to 5 really quickly (should be there before day 12)...

I have a bunch of high scores, mainly for 30 days, but the longer game is too frustrating due to how easily you die. After substantial research, I saw a review somewhere that mentioned that there is a cheat for the Storm where if you shake the phone you get more health or something. I have a Tour, so no idea if that is true. However, based on the fact the high score of 125 million is over 2000 days, there is no doubt some cheat going on... that is simply impossible. Even with all weapons, you're going to get hit by Swat at least 1 out of every 10 times...

Any more info on the "patch"? what will it change?
    At first I also thought that you must cheat your way to the top until I got the hang of this game. I started a new game a couple of hours ago and are currently at 35 million plus and still going strong. If I can keep the this pace up I should reach 125 million plus in three or four days. Just got to have my name right at the top! Lol!

Edit: I have passed the current high score of 146 million sooner that expected - going for 200 million plus!

Last edited by Dom1n8tr1x; 04-14-10 at 04:45 AM.
    04-13-10 12:15 PM
    I have no idea about the other apps as I've never used them. DLW's, after install, asks if you want to play the trial version, manually register or auto register. Just click on the appropriate button.

Is the autoregister like those apps from MMMOOOOO where u connect over wifi/data plan to register or do u enter those activation code yourself? hopefully the first one cuz it's a pain to enter those activation code everytime there is a new leak (especially apps like addonis) and i have to do a wipe.
    04-13-10 01:13 PM
    I have no idea about the other apps as I've never used them. DLW's, after install, asks if you want to play the trial version, manually register or auto register. Just click on the appropriate button.
    ahhhh...ok then that's good then. I think all autoregister works the same. you pick the sort of connection u want (by bes, bis, wifi, etc) and it automatically register the game rather than manually entering in the 5-6 activation code. Cuz it's a burden to log on mobihand each time to see what's the act. code to register all my apps after a wipe.
    04-13-10 03:26 PM
    I really like the new version , now I don't die after a couple of days lol
    04-15-10 02:57 AM
    I'm really enjoying the new release, but is anyone else having problems with the game lagging/locking up the os?

04-19-10 11:42 AM
    The new version works fine for me
    04-24-10 08:53 AM
    yeah once they sent me the unlock code it stopped lagging/locking up my bb
    04-24-10 11:49 AM
    I did 4 million on the first druglord wars...I'm over 14 million on the 2nd one

04-24-10 02:00 PM
    amazing game i must say
    05-01-10 03:24 PM
    Yeah, I'm at $15+ Mil now and I think it's time to fold it in. I mean really, I'm a "Cartel Kingpin" and I'm still relegated to buying a few units of ciggie butts or a few bottles of booze? C'mon, now! I'm well beyond getting killed, so there's little challenge and cruising around to buy a few trinkets makes making money tedious, not challenging. I love the game, but it seems to have gotten weak once you reach the top.

I did 4 million on the first druglord wars...I'm over 14 million on the 2nd one

05-01-10 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD