This is a very simple yet addicting game. I heard iphone has it. Has anyone heard of a version, or is anyone good enought to make us one?

Thanks

For those who don't know what I am talking about try this site:

Falling Sand Link
    07-07-09 09:41 AM
    yea very addicting game i first played almost a year ago then got it on my ipod touch it would be cool if we could get a bb version
    07-31-09 04:32 AM
    I don't get it.
    07-31-09 07:43 AM
    I don't get it.
    Not everyone does. But those who do love it.
    08-03-09 10:47 AM
    What a helpful fellow you are.
    08-03-09 12:06 PM
    What a helpful fellow you are.
    From Google

Falling Sand Game is the name of a series of Java applets created by Dofi Blog, and noted on the Fark forums. The original version, named World of Sand was later enlarged and rehosted by Chirag Mehta. The game has been popular on community link sites like Digg. Since then, a fan forum has been made, which involves discussion on fan made versions based on World of Sand, and later iterations of the original game such as Pyro sand 1 and 2 and New sand. The games are still quite fun, but they do not have the original touch of world of sand.
    08-03-09 02:52 PM
    That still doesn't tell me how to play.

EDIT: Oh wow...I feel like a ****. When I tried this last time, I couldn't figure out what I was suppose to do w/ the line. I kept trying to combine the particles and watched as they did nothing. Then I went back the other day and it wouldn't load. Today I scrolled down, saw the game AND THE manipulators @ the bottom. Look! I made a plant! Crap...I was better off when I thought it was broke.

EDIT2: Oh...time going out the window...

Last edited by Jodiuh; 08-04-09 at 10:16 AM.
    08-04-09 09:47 AM
    Quite addicting
    08-04-09 12:22 PM
    Yes it is. Can anyone make games like this?
    08-11-09 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD