i just went to ea mobile on my storm's browser, and purchased tetris for $9.99
    im trying to download the game and my phone keeps saying, after each time i press download, "Download failed"...when i click details it says "907 invalid COD HTTP Error 500: Internal Service Area"
    I have all five bars of service and this is sort of pissing me off
    Anyone else had this problem or know the solution?
    01-10-09 12:16 PM
    Definitely reboot the phone and try again. I find myself unable to access web pages, use BBM, and download files on the regular with OS .85, rebooting always fixes the problem.

Judging by the error it seems like it is a problem with EA's servers and not your phone, but reboot and see.
    01-10-09 12:22 PM
    I downloaded the new EA game "Need for Speed" successfully, but I wouldn't recommend it for the $9.95 it costs. To play it, you must use a static keyboard and it doesn't use the Accelerometer; and that is the biggest bummer. I can't wait till the game comes out for my iPod Touch. (I still use that for entertainment)
    01-10-09 01:36 PM
    I downloaded the new EA game "Need for Speed" successfully, but I wouldn't recommend it for the $9.95 it costs. To play it, you must use a static keyboard and it doesn't use the Accelerometer; and that is the biggest bummer. I can't wait till the game comes out for my iPod Touch. (I still use that for entertainment)
    same goes for bejeweled. it's a split screen - half game, half virtual keypad. very half assed adaptation for the storm. wish ea or bplay would've provided a actual screenshot of the game on the storm!
    01-10-09 04:37 PM
    I downloaded the Yatzee game and paid $9.99 for it. My phone crashed and I lost the game. I tried to re-download, but it won't allow me to unless I pay again! I emailed them to ask for help, but that was two weeks ago and I've yet to hear from them. I won't be buying from them again.
    01-10-09 04:56 PM
    Yeah, the EA games for the Storm suk. I paid for Madden and Monopoly. Half the screen was the keyboard. I deleted the games. Money gone. I won't get anything else until the official Storm App Center launches.
    01-10-09 05:05 PM
    I have the 8220, and i get the same error message "download failed" and click details "907 invalid Cod" (but it doesn't say "HTTP Error 500: Internal Service Area")

does this BS happen to you guys whenever you try to download.....ANYthing? i have wifi enabled from t-mobile and i've tried to download instango, 3 different themes, and opera mini (i tried to d/l that thinking that i would be able to do OTA themes that way!). all with the same aggravating error code. please help me out before i return this useless phone.

PS: where do i get the .zip converter so i can upload the themes from my PC? that's my only option for right now since this phone wont let me download any thing.
    Last edited by laur318; 01-11-09 at 01:10 AM.
    01-11-09 01:08 AM
    Man good thing I saw this thread. I was about to purchase Monopoly for my Storm.
    01-11-09 01:14 AM
    905 I believe is a device incompatibility error. It occurs when I downloaded bb bold themes for my curve. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 01:54 AM
    Has anyone tried taking the games out of compatability mode to see if the keyboard goes away??

Also, take a look at this link (free d/l):
    aw.eamobile.com/deckpm3/freerim/home.jsp

01-13-09 05:59 PM
    thanks for your posts! i was thinking about buying a game from EA Sports. i surely will NOT buy a game that has to be played on compatibility mode.
    01-13-09 06:11 PM
    I'm having the same problem with Tetris. I purchased it but did not receive the product. I have to contact EA Mobile but they haven't been doing anything. I found a torrent to download Tetris. I will try that.
    12-19-09 02:00 PM
    Purchased Bejeweled for BB. Worked great and enjoyed it. Then I was notified of an update. Downloaded it and now get an error when trying to play. It says "uncaught exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException"

I tried contacting EA. Good luck with that. Couldn't send it from their mobile support site and the when I finally found a way to send them a message, they do not respond (its been over 3 weeks)

Anyone have ideas how to fix this? Also - I wouldn't buy from EA until there site is addressed. Thanks
    12-28-09 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD