OK, so I've been trying to download Sudoku to my BlackBerry (1st time I've ever had one), and got a download from the BlackBerry Owner's Lounge that says it's compatible with my device. When I use the Desktop Manager to try and install the .alx file, I go to the Application Loader, click "add", click the .alx file, and then I get an error message that says "No Additional Applications that were designed for your device were found".

If anyone could help me with how to get this game onto my BlackBerry, I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks!
    11-11-07 01:51 PM
    seriously that is such a big problem! I haven't gotten any applications to install via PC, only OTA. I get the same message as you, so as far as i can tell none of the apps work with OS 4.3 (our version) I guess we have to wait until they catch up!

I personally think it is BS because on windows mobile i was able to run apps from WM3-WM6 no problem. How can there be no backwards compatibility?
    11-11-07 06:16 PM
    I didn't think that the 8130 was featured as compatible for that version of the free download. I grabbed it last night, but didn't install it. I'll have to look again.
    11-12-07 08:50 AM
    Correction:

vzw.smithmicro(dot)com/blackberry/download.aspx
    11-16-07 10:17 AM
    Really.....so there is a way to repair the "problem". Hopefulle I can get internet at my house long enough to download the patch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-07 10:44 PM
    Do I need to follow this link from my BB or from my computer. Either way I think the link is down right now. Says there is an error finding the page when I try and load it.
    11-21-07 09:21 PM
    never mind everyone. I figured it out. I was able to just navigate through vzw website and eventually found what I needed.
    11-21-07 09:28 PM
    I have the same problem with my BlackBerry Pearl 8130. It says that same error message. FourtyFive, can you please send the link of the vzw website you navigated through? I need help! The link above doesn't work... and I need to download the software.
    06-17-08 08:48 PM
    May i asked what the number for the blackberry rep is
    02-10-09 11:06 AM
    I keep trying to download the mobi pocket reader to my blackberry pearl 8130 but I cannot get my books . This is my first blackberry and I need help
    02-20-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD