BrickBreaker disappeared from my Storm and when i try to re-install it with the Application Loader in the DM i get a fatal error. i don't think BrickBraaker is in the DM to re-install so do anyone know where i can be dwonloaded from??
    thanks
    02-02-09 07:27 AM
    Try loading the app loader all by itself to see if it works (C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader/Loader.exe). If that doesn't uninstall and reinstall DM. Then use the app loader to reinstall BrickerBreaker.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 07:53 AM
    that was cool but didn't work. it only showed that apps that are on the storm and since BrickBreaker isn't on there, no go. i need to get a copy of BrickBreaker so i can install it.
    i already un and re-installed the DM several ways to no avail.
    02-02-09 08:03 AM
    I"m fairly certain that if you navigate to Program Files > Common Files > Research In Motion > Shared > Loader Files > OS file name (ex. 9530-v4.7.0.75_P4.0.0.94), it will be in there. If not, let me know which OS you have and I'll send it to you.
    02-02-09 08:08 AM
    i don't have anything past RIM in that string you posted. I have Program Files> Common Fiels> Research in Motion> and then a number of files none of which are Shared...
    i am not very experimental so i have stayed with the official OS of .75 until another official release comes out...
    02-02-09 08:20 AM
    I'll PM you a link.
    02-02-09 08:33 AM
    can u send me one too cuz i have the same problem
    04-14-10 06:00 PM
    Hey im a droid owner, and im testing to see if i can mod the Storm's brick breaker to work on touchscreen Android fones. Can you send me the brick breaker app/link so i can mod it?
    send it to [email protected]
    04-25-10 07:58 PM
    I have a blackberry tour for verizon and am not able to use the app loader because I have a mac. Is there anything I can do to get brick breaker for my phone?
    10-28-10 08:20 PM
    Install any Storm OS to any PC or get the Brickbreaker alx + cod files from someone else.

You can then use a tool like BBSAK to generate a .jad file for Brickbreaker.
    Copy all the files to your memory card, browse to the .jad file on your BB and open it to install locally.
    10-28-10 08:34 PM
    Can someone PM me a jad. file for Brickbreaker for Curve 8530 OS 5.0.XX? Thanks! B.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 02:52 PM
    bgatewood, someone might send you a cod, but in the meantime it might be easier for you to download the os and install it to your computer, then use the desktop manager or apploader to install it
    11-19-10 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD