...on my Verizon BB Curve 8330 from the bplay site along with a theme. I followed all links and answered all questions asked and was told I had completed and was able to find and apply my theme but I can't seem to find my games on my BB. I don't have a "game" icon like some phones do. I am lost and would appriciate any help that saved me from running back to town to Verizon.
    Warning.....I am simple minded so detail is very good.
    Thanks
    07-08-09 07:04 AM
    Check the Download folder
    07-08-09 07:30 AM
    Check the Download folder
    Can you tell me more spicifically how to do that?
    07-08-09 07:57 AM
    On the main/home screen there should be a folder called "download", click on it and you should see your games/apps
    07-08-09 08:04 AM
    On my 8330 there is no "download" folder that I can find anywhere. I can't even find the word folder or download....ggrrrr :-P
    07-08-09 08:31 AM
    I think one you download a game or app it appears as an icon! But I this is my first BB!
    07-08-09 08:53 AM
    I think one you download a game or app it appears as an icon! But I this is my first BB!
    Yea that's what I was thinking but at the moment there isn't one and I've hit "show all" a dozen times and even done a battery pull I am sure it's simple and I'll probably be embarrassed by that later but really this is the 4Th day now and frustration is mounting but on the other hand I've been sticking around here trying to find the answer and have learned so so so much more....love this place.
    Last edited by blackhorse; 07-08-09 at 09:10 AM. Reason: because I can't spell,lol
    07-08-09 09:09 AM
    Is it possible that the game did not download because we don't have flash on our phones? I find lots of games say they will run but don't. The poster above is correct: after you download and install a game,an icon for it should appear on your device. Better check the forum by searching to see what the problem could be.
    07-08-09 09:21 AM
    Ok... I will tryda help out here. I also have same phone as you. I have tons of stuff from bplay on my phone and always had them work. Let me ask you if you know for sure it even downloaded; by this we can determine by going into your Options. Then click on Applications. Scroll and see if your game is listed or not and then we can go from there. We are not necessarily simple minded, we just think too deeply sometimes.
    07-08-09 09:31 AM
    speak for yourself!..lol

We are not necessarily simple minded
    07-08-09 09:34 AM
    The Curve doesn't have a "download" folder like the Storm does.

A few things to check.

1. Verify that the game is compatible with your specific model phone.

2. Verify that the game is compatible with the OS version you currently have on the phone.

3. As indicated above, verify to see that the game shows up under Applications in your Options Menu.

4. Check in the Documents to Go folder.

5. Check any other folders on the device.

6. Scroll through ALL the icons on the Home Screen.

7. Change to a different theme.
    07-08-09 11:09 AM
    All good advice from Motorcycle Mama...

Just to clarify #3. Its Options > Advanced Options > Applications

If you aren't sure what something is, highlight it and press Menu, Properties.
    07-08-09 11:16 AM
    Great, Verizon was even stumped and said it's a bplay problem so I guess I have to wait to hear from one of their techs.
    It's not showing up in the applications although a couple others I downloaded for free off the site are as well as the theme I bought but not the other 8 games I paid for.Grrrrr.
    07-08-09 03:40 PM
    The Curve doesn't have a "download" folder like the Storm does.

A few things to check.

1. Verify that the game is compatible with your specific model phone.

2. Verify that the game is compatible with the OS version you currently have on the phone.

3. As indicated above, verify to see that the game shows up under Applications in your Options Menu.

4. Check in the Documents to Go folder.

5. Check any other folders on the device.

6. Scroll through ALL the icons on the Home Screen.

7. Change to a different theme.
    Thanks Mama this info will be very helpful to me reguardless.
    07-08-09 03:42 PM
    Well, we could still help trouble shoot but bplay is probably a better choice. If you have a PC, go to their help and FAQ page and check it all out, otherwise, email their support guy. They will help you. Their a great site.
    Last edited by diffused; 07-08-09 at 04:50 PM.
    07-08-09 04:20 PM
    ...sorry am late to the party (I received a PM about this).

I hope you managed to find a solution, i.e. the items you downloaded\bought.
    07-08-09 08:24 PM
    Well, we could still help trouble shoot but bplay is probably a better choice. If you have a PC, go to their help and FAQ page and check it all out, otherwise, email their support guy. They will help you. Their a great site.
    Yes, they fixed it....it was an easy fix but at least it wasn't my fault this time, lol.
    07-09-09 05:12 PM
    I'm so glad you got the help you needed. I hope they all work too.
    07-09-09 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD