Does anyone else notice that Brickbreaker on the Tour doesn't seem to aim correctly? Specifically when you aim far left or right, it appears to not angle all the way down as it should. It stops about half way but yet the ball will shoot at the furthest angle.

...or am I just seeing things...

Attached is the SS of all the further it goes on either side.
    07-14-09 11:23 PM
    Does anyone else notice that Brickbreaker on the Tour doesn't seem to aim correctly? Specifically when you aim far left or right, it appears to not angle all the way down as it should. It stops about half way but yet the ball will shoot at the furthest angle.

...or am I just seeing things...

Attached is the SS of all the further it goes on either side.
    brick breaker has always been mad glitchy, somtimes the ball will go through bricks and not break them, bo through you bumper jump to a different angle, and not acivate power ups
    07-14-09 11:31 PM
    I experienced that sometimes on my 8330, but this is the first time I haven't even been able to aim like this...
    07-14-09 11:32 PM
    I experienced that sometimes on my 8330, but this is the first time I haven't even been able to aim like this...
    can you try reloading the app. cuz from the sound of it, it is a softwear problem
    07-14-09 11:54 PM
    I can try but I'd be interested if other Tour users noticed it as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 12:02 AM
    yeah, its the same on my tour.
    07-15-09 12:39 AM
    Same here...
    07-15-09 01:16 AM
    same here. sounds like Brickbreaker on the Tour has a bug. very strange.

wonder if they'll make a patch or refuse to deal w/ it.

do you think RIM monitors these forums or should we email support?? no way calling tech support would ever get Vzw to talk to RIM about fixing this issue

I know this is not important at all, but i have to admit that i'm a brickbreaker junkie...
    07-15-09 01:45 AM
    And it's enough to drive you insane, almost unplayable imo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 08:23 AM
    yes the aiming thing is off and the ball seems a **** of allot smaller.
    07-15-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD