Hey guys this is my first post here, but i've been trolling for a while now. My name is nick and I am addicted to my bb 8320, brickbreaker, and crackberry.

I recently uploaded the new OS version from Tmobile to my curve 8320. The version is v4.2.2.180. I use the new version of desktop manager, which auto recognized my phone and did the update automatically. Everything went fine, all my stuff loaded back up except for brickbreaker. I checked the application list and brickbreaker 4.2.2 is listed, but there is no icon for me to actually use it. I ran the apploader again and installed brickbreaker again but it didn't work.

So am i missing something? Or should i delete brickbreaker and then reinstall it?

Thanks in advance....
    05-14-08 08:14 AM
    try this
    menu - show all

It might just be hiding?
    05-14-08 08:16 AM
    Yeah i tried the show all and the icon isn't there.
    05-14-08 08:19 AM
    1). Got to Options, Advanced Options, Applications and scroll down to find Brickbreaker. If it is not there and I hope that it is not continue on

2). Run Desktop Manager and connect your phone.
    run Application Loader and when you see the Applications Loaded screen, scroll down until you see BrickBreaker. Check the box and continue to then end of the dialog.

Hopefully BrickBreaker will now be visible on your phone.
    05-14-08 08:54 AM
    Brickbreaker is listed in the application list. I guess the next step would to delete it, do a master reset, then load brickbreaker again.

Hopefully that will work.
    05-14-08 09:54 AM
    No, you don't need to do that. You will need to download and install the Operating System that is installed on your phone. Go to Options, About and find the third line down that starts 4.2 something.

This done, connect your phone to your PC and run Desktop Manager. Launch Application Loader and proceed to the installed modules screen. Mist likely DM wil try to reinstall any missing modules but you may have to prompt it.

It would be a very good idea to do a BAckup before you let DM proceed - just in case.

Hopefully this will fix the problem.
    05-14-08 10:31 AM
    Pete I did what you suggested but still no dice. Brickbreaker is listed in the application list but there is no icon on the menu screen to use it.

I think I may just upgrade from vs 2.2.180 (which I'm using now) ro vs 2.2.184 snd see if that works.

Ahhh I'm going thru major withdrawl!!!
    05-14-08 02:07 PM
    I AM THE DUMBEST BB USER IN THE WORLD. Brickbreaker was there the whole time. It got moved into my Instant Message folder. Thats what i get for uploading the OS while having a couple of drinks.

DOH!
    05-14-08 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD