Why is BrickBreaker freezing up my BlackBerry??? (Pearl 8110) I've had to pull my battery 4 times today when my device became totally unresponsive while I was playing... Can anyone help?
    04-30-09 01:26 AM
    Does it usually do this? And have you installed any 3rd party apps recently?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 01:31 AM
    Well I don't know about "usually" since I just started playing it today... But it'll be fine for a while, then when I start getting to level 6-7 or so, the whole phone will suddenly freeze... Menu key, ESC key, power/end key - none of them do anything. The only way I can get my phone working again is to do a battery pull.

3rd party apps: I have PocketDay Lists, Yahoo! Go, Crackberry Launcher, Amazon, Google Maps, AT&T Navigator, YellowPages.com Mobile, and Platinum Sudoku 2. None of them are new downloads though. The most recent thing is BB App World, but I guess that's not exactly 3rd party eh? I keep all my media files on my SD card, and I have 13112327 bytes of memory free (why can't they say MB or at least KB, I hate math! LOL)

I've only had my Pearl a couple of months (and this my 1st BlackBerry) so I need all the help I can get!

Thanks
    Heather
    04-30-09 02:29 AM
    BB Appworld was a huge memory hog on my 8330. It would leak 10+ MB of file free in a few hours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD