Fruit and Ninja. its $0.99 but EXTREMELY worth it. Especially now after they fixed all the bugs.
    Thanks for the tip on Fruit & Ninjas. This game plays very nicely, just like the iphone game. My only problem is that I can't seem to turn down the volume. It's either really loud or you can turn the volume off....no adjusting it??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-11 10:42 PM
    I can confirm that Final Fantasy 1 & 2 do indeed work on the 9900. I bought them originally for my 9700 which worked fine, then played them on my 9780, and now i am playing them on my 9900 and the new screen real estate is a bonus i might add. The only glitch i can find is when i enter a store to buy something the screen flashes but i can live with that. Hands down the best 2 games for the blackberry! I extracted the .cod files usin bbsak and i installed the .cod files using bbsak. Best $4.99 x 2 i ever spent on games.
    11-04-11 07:30 PM
    I tried running some emulators like the MeBoy on my Bold 9900 but the frame rate cannot hold more than 25 fps and it dips bellow that too. I hope someone makes an emulator that actually works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-11 08:42 PM
    Does anyone have some working links for any versions of the following:

Pokemon
    Final Fantasy
    Zelda

Thanks in advance, needless to say my journeys on public transport are bloody boring!
    11-21-11 02:43 PM
    First you have to download free demo version of any game and if you really like that game then you can purchase the full version This way you can manage the Effective use of application and save your money.
    12-20-11 07:03 AM
    thanks alot good help
    11-22-12 07:34 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD