ive notice i have to open app then close it then go back in to get it to say press any key to continue im running 9000 with 5.0 OS
    08-22-09 08:32 AM
    We have posted a link to the Beta 1.10.
    08-22-09 09:27 AM
    WORK perfrctly on my bold!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 10:17 AM
    link is down
    08-22-09 11:40 AM
    what are the risks associated with downloading and being a beta tester. would love to help out but not sure wat i getting self into
    Sorry, I messed with DNS and dropped it. It's back up now.
    08-22-09 11:52 AM
    ok working now on bold trying it out now
    08-22-09 12:13 PM
    Just downloaded v1.10 and it works fine apart from the fact that I have not yet managed to land successfully.

What about a training mode without to silly bank restriction?

I will most likely delete this game from my 8900 because of this restriction. I hate having only 2 tries and then have to restart.
    08-22-09 06:20 PM
    Well the 1.10 version was downloaded over 75 times and no issues noted thus far? Anyone?
    08-23-09 08:57 AM
    the trackball is alittle off with delay i think but could be just me
    08-23-09 08:53 PM
    Am I still able to get in on this beta? or is it over?
    08-24-09 11:01 AM
    So, your program works. I like it a lot.

How much are you going to offer it for?

Do not overprice it but do not insult yourself either.

When will it be available?
    08-24-09 01:11 PM
    Sorry Simeon yes the beta has ended. Based on the comments or lack there of from the CB forum and our own internal testing, we have decided to move this into distribution mode.

The price is going to be the same as the current version for Storm which is $4.99. We discussed this for several weeks now and feel this is reasonable given the complexity of the program, the effort involved to bring it to the market and when compared to the pricing of other items on the store.

The good news for you Krokus is that the version you have now 1.10 is the final, so enjoy!

Thanks to everyone who downloaded and tested this for us.

For those that didn't get in on the beta, you will be able to purchase it on the CB store within the next 24 hours.
    08-24-09 02:06 PM
    ill be down for testing if it works on 8320....
    08-24-09 04:22 PM
    Is there no ota link avail yet? Would definately like to try. On a tour.

08-24-09 11:11 PM
    Is there no ota link avail yet? Would definately like to try. On a tour.
    You perhaps missed or misunderstood Daniel Black's last post just 3 above yours. The beta test is over and the OTA link has therefore been removed as this is to be a paid game avail for $4.99.

08-25-09 12:40 AM
    Sorry Simeon yes the beta has ended. Based on the comments or lack there of from the CB forum and our own internal testing, we have decided to move this into distribution mode.

The price is going to be the same as the current version for Storm which is $4.99. We discussed this for several weeks now and feel this is reasonable given the complexity of the program, the effort involved to bring it to the market and when compared to the pricing of other items on the store.

The good news for you Krokus is that the version you have now 1.10 is the final, so enjoy!

Thanks to everyone who downloaded and tested this for us.

For those that didn't get in on the beta, you will be able to purchase it on the CB store within the next 24 hours.
    Daniel, I think that your price is right. The program is good and so are the graphics.

I think that you need to send a copy to Adam Zeis, Bla1ze and of course, Kevin and ask them to give you a plug on the Crackberry front page.

Thank you for letting me have the program but when a new version comes out, I will probably buy it especially if you can put in a training mode that just allows you to practise level 1 landings.
    08-25-09 10:50 AM
    So wheres he link>>>i wanna test it out...have a whole weekend ahead of me to test it out.
    08-29-09 01:02 PM
    So wheres he link>>>i wanna test it out...have a whole weekend ahead of me to test it out.
    Sorry Julio, but this went live a few days ago. You can however find it on the CrackBerry Store at Mars Lander - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    08-29-09 01:44 PM
    damn i wish i had this when it was free
    08-30-09 03:11 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD