Finally a nintendo emulator is out for our BBs. Only tried it on super mario brother and it run pretty smoothly...better then the gameboy emulator. Control is not so great which I'm trying to map out. A trial is out in the crackberry store now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-11 06:48 AM
    Can you tell me where this is at? All I see is the Berry GBC.
    04-03-11 10:55 AM
    Can you tell me where this is at? All I see is the Berry GBC.
    Berry FC - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Last edited by pkcable; 04-04-11 at 08:43 PM. Reason: changed to CB store ;)
    04-03-11 11:55 AM
    Ahh.... thank you much!
    04-03-11 10:23 PM
    will there be a version for the torch?
    04-04-11 01:39 AM
    This is a good app, but its annoying having to enter the activation and assign keys all over again when you open the apps. Anyone knows how to save everytime?

04-04-11 08:28 AM
    This is a good app, but its annoying having to enter the activation and assign keys all over again when you open the apps. Anyone knows how to save everytime?
    I have been having the same problem (I'm glad to see it's not just me). I e-mailed the developer, and he e-mailed me a version that didn't require an activation, but still had the problem with the program forgetting my key mapping every time I closed it. I e-mailed him back that key assignment wasn't working, but I haven't heard a response yet. I'll let you know if/when I do.
    04-04-11 06:44 PM
    I'm waiting for a response as well. The description clearly states that you can save the settings so I hope we can resolve this so not to waist the $3.99 i paid for.

I have been having the same problem (I'm glad to see it's not just me). I e-mailed the developer, and he e-mailed me a version that didn't require an activation, but still had the problem with the program forgetting my key mapping every time I closed it. I e-mailed him back that key assignment wasn't working, but I haven't heard a response yet. I'll let you know if/when I do.
    04-04-11 07:50 PM
    When on CB we use the CB store links. I've got PLENTY of love for BR, BUT on CB, we use CB store links.
    04-04-11 08:45 PM
    I have this, it's pretty nifty but not being able to save your activation code is a HUGE shortfall.
    04-06-11 07:32 PM
    Any news on saving the settings?

04-17-11 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD