02-04-10 06:35 PM
    PM sent also
    02-05-10 11:49 AM
    A PM has been sent
    02-05-10 11:54 AM
    PM sent!

Thanks for the opportunity
    02-05-10 12:06 PM
    Fun Game! The menu kept popping up while I played probably cause I kept clicking the screen. That was difficult. Will continue to post back throughout the day
    02-05-10 12:08 PM
    This game is pretty good I'm just hoping not to get in trouble for waving my phone around everywhere
    02-05-10 12:48 PM
    Hey Phrehnck! Good game!

I noticed the backlight wants to dim and turn off whenever Im playing with the accelerator turned on. That's about the only problem I noticed. The speed controls using the volume up and down worked without incident.

I dont know about everybody else, but I dont know if I would ever use the "Swipe to turn"... The accelerator worked great for me. What's everbody else's thoughts?

02-05-10 01:00 PM
    I think the accelerometer is harder to use. I prefer the finger swipe method. But the accelerometer is fun

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 01:03 PM
    Hey Phrehnck! Good game!

I noticed the backlight wants to dim and turn off whenever Im playing with the accelerator turned on. That's about the only problem I noticed. The speed controls using the volume up and down worked without incident.

I dont know about everybody else, but I dont know if I would ever use the "Swipe to turn"... The accelerator worked great for me. What's everbody else's thoughts?

Good catch, Ill throw something in there to take care of the backlight.

I think the accelerometer is harder to use. I prefer the finger swipe method. But the accelerometer is fun

I'll slightly increase the sensitivity of the accelerometer control.

The next beta will be posted on the same OTA link once I finish running some errands and get back home
    02-05-10 01:19 PM
    Ok let us know when it gets posted

02-05-10 01:20 PM
    how u change ur name from "no name" to an actual name?

mines the last rank (656) but i hv no proof its mine neway lol
    02-05-10 01:34 PM
    I think it pulls your name from your "owner" setting in your options menu on your BB. It posted my name as Collin James Skinner and that is what it is set as in my options

02-05-10 01:39 PM
    Hey Phrehnck! Good game!

I too find the Swip to Turn hard to use. I haven't noticed any screen simming issue.

This is a very fun game. No bugs to reportat this time.
    02-05-10 01:43 PM
    I think it pulls your name from your "owner" setting in your options menu on your BB. It posted my name as Collin James Skinner and that is what it is set as in my options

o ok thanks
    02-05-10 01:51 PM
    Got room for 1 more? PM sent
    02-05-10 01:53 PM
    BETA 3 posted. Same OTA link.

-Accelerometer Sensitivity increased by 25%
    -Change name dialog when submitting score added
    -Your worldwide rank is displayed under your high score.
    -Backlight will not turn off unless the game is over, paused, or the app is exited.
    02-05-10 02:13 PM
    I'll grab the update in a few, just rebooted my phone. Damn.
    02-05-10 02:34 PM
    Excited to try the new non dimming version! Wasn't able to post about it till it was fixed already

02-05-10 03:25 PM
    One thing I noticed is a flashing on the screen it flashes what looks like a different part of the map on top of the map section your currently on

02-05-10 03:57 PM
    So I downloaded the new beta, and when I try and open it I get a "Uncaught Exception: invalid initialValue" I deleted and reinstalled.. same thing. Ill try a delete, reboot reinstall and see if that helps.
    02-05-10 04:11 PM
    I just was ranked at #4...that hurts.
    02-05-10 04:22 PM
    One thing I noticed is a flashing on the screen it flashes what looks like a different part of the map on top of the map section your currently on

Can you explain this further? Anyone else getting this?

So I downloaded the new beta, and when I try and open it I get a "Uncaught Exception: invalid initialValue" I deleted and reinstalled.. same thing. Ill try a delete, reboot reinstall and see if that helps.
    Did the delete/pull/install help?
    02-05-10 04:44 PM
    Can you explain this further? Anyone else getting this?

Did the delete/pull/install help?
    Yes I too get this flickering. To me it seems to happen more when there is a lot of fast zig zagging. Battery pull did not help.

One recommendation would be to use a username for the high scores. Some people may not want to see their real name in the high scores.

Also instead of one continuous game how about breaking it up in levels. Each level getting more difficult.

02-05-10 04:57 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD