I d/l'd the trial last night and have been playing ever since...last time I saw this game anywhere was about 30 years ago when my parents taught me to play.

I've noticed a small glitch...it doesn't interfere the act of play but there have been a good handful of times that I have completed the trip/won the hand and the game gives the prompt that I have won but the actual tally gives the 400 pts for completed trip to the opponent. Any see this?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 11:50 AM
    Wow...it's been more like 40 years for me, but played this game with my family all the time back in the late 60's. I'll check it out!

I d/l'd the trial last night and have been playing ever since...last time I saw this game anywhere was about 30 years ago when my parents taught me to play.

I've noticed a small glitch...it doesn't interfere the act of play but there have been a good handful of times that I have completed the trip/won the hand and the game gives the prompt that I have won but the actual tally gives the 400 pts for completed trip to the opponent. Any see this?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD