So i just bought the game.. was only 2.99 till Jan 1. Well uhh i got to the main screen and it asked me for an activation code and said i only had 4 hours to play.. did i pay for a free trial version of this game?? for real?? i mean what's up here??
    12-29-09 12:53 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for the purchase! You should have received a key when you purchased the game. If not, send an email to "addictivetd at legallyaddictivegames dot com" with your PIN and we'll get your serial for you.

-M
    12-30-09 03:28 PM
    Awesome game but needs sound
    12-31-09 03:32 AM
    Sound isn't a huge thing for me (and i guess most people) just because of the format. If you are sitting down and playing with your headphones in you'll most likely be listening to whatever else you wanted anyway. If you don't have headphones, then people near you are gunna come and beat the crap out of you for making loud zapp noises CONSTANTLY , and since it takes like 40 minutes to play a level... painful.

If there was a sound coming every time a tower did anything, it'd get cluttered and turn into random rubbish pretty quickly anyway, so its not a huge thing.

Awesome game tho

I'm still trying to hone my skills... Some guys on the top scores have like double my scores best scores where I kill everything :P
    01-02-10 03:56 PM
    I missed the sale, will definitely keep an eye out for this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 06:59 PM
    it's really awesome , but i must to say i need sound effect . sure there should be an option to cancle it ! for when i played the game alone , quiet seems a odd
    02-19-10 08:20 PM

02-21-10 06:50 PM
    Sound isn't a huge thing for me (and i guess most people) just because of the format. If you are sitting down and playing with your headphones in you'll most likely be listening to whatever else you wanted anyway. If you don't have headphones, then people near you are gunna come and beat the crap out of you for making loud zapp noises CONSTANTLY , and since it takes like 40 minutes to play a level... painful.

If there was a sound coming every time a tower did anything, it'd get cluttered and turn into random rubbish pretty quickly anyway, so its not a huge thing.

Awesome game tho

I'm still trying to hone my skills... Some guys on the top scores have like double my scores best scores where I kill everything :P
    This game is truley addicting, as the name says. But gets pretty difficult when you reach the higher waves. I can never fully beat the boss on wave 100. they always get through
    02-22-10 02:03 PM
    Wish there were some zoom options. Game is easy to play on a 480x360 device, not as much so on 320x240...
    02-22-10 06:13 PM
    i really want to have the activation key for this game... how can I get the activation key?

I'm from Indonesia... Can anyone please help me?

Thanks...
    03-02-10 08:19 AM
    Should be able to purchase through crackbrrry store using a credit card
    03-02-10 10:16 AM
    Loved this game a lot more on my Tour then i do on my Storm2.. But i still play it constanly.
    03-02-10 09:39 PM
    i will through a big huge amen to that. lol
    03-03-10 08:34 AM
    Have activation code but it says its not right what do I need to do to make it work?

06-30-10 01:04 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for the purchase! You should have received a key when you purchased the game. If not, send an email to "addictivetd at legallyaddictivegames dot com" with your PIN and we'll get your serial for you.

-M
    Can you help me I have activation code but dosent work need help!

06-30-10 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD