HOw do you get these to install? I did a BBSAK to wipe and load the OS (tried load apps but nothing worked). Then went into AppLoader and loaded my backup files, so that got everything back to normal.

However I see in the .323 folder games like tetris, klondike, etc. How do I get these to load??
    10-21-09 07:50 AM
    HOw do you get these to install? I did a BBSAK to wipe and load the OS (tried load apps but nothing worked). Then went into AppLoader and loaded my backup files, so that got everything back to normal.

However I see in the .323 folder games like tetris, klondike, etc. How do I get these to load??
    load up DM and select add/remove programs and when it connects to your phone you will see a list as if you were loading the OS with the checkboxes. Look for browse near the bottom and direct it to the .alx file in the OS folder and select the game from there.
    10-21-09 08:00 AM
    if you check, some of the .alx files are empty and point to nothing so they won't install period
    also some will have a vendorid in the .alx so it will only show for certain Carriers, but if you take that part out, it will allow you to install it on any

example: in TexasPoker:
    <fileset Java="1.0" series="Thunder" _vendorID="118|120|124|132|133|138|139|153|188">
    make it
    <fileset Java="1.0" series="Thunder">
    and make sure these files are in the Java
    <files>TexasPoker_v50_360x480td.cod</files>
    Last edited by lyricidal; 10-21-09 at 08:08 AM. Reason: added extra tip/example
    10-21-09 08:02 AM
    I just read OOAKDPC's post said he tried and they said that they were not compatible when you tried to load them
    10-21-09 08:03 AM
    load up DM and select add/remove programs and when it connects to your phone you will see a list as if you were loading the OS with the checkboxes. Look for browse near the bottom and direct it to the .alx file in the OS folder and select the game from there.
    I tried both through apploader and DM, both give me an error saying "this application is not compatible with your device"?

Edit: tried deleting the vendor info from within the .alx and still no luck =/
    Last edited by wahoooob; 10-21-09 at 08:12 AM.
    10-21-09 08:09 AM
    Just like my post above says, and lyricidal pointed out that they alx files are empty and point to nothing. Meaning that the games are probably not even there, just the install instructions (.alx files)
    10-21-09 08:12 AM
    Just like my post above says, and lyricidal pointed out that they alx files are empty and point to nothing. Meaning that the games are probably not even there, just the install instructions (.alx files)
    A few are empty, but a few are not and the .cod file does exist in the Java folder...
    10-21-09 08:20 AM
    I don't know if this conversation was continued anywhere else, but I found it when searching for the same thing for .328. I was able to install these games using BBSAK.
    10-30-09 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD