Hey guys, just posted this on the BlackBerry forums too, but let's hope here somebody could answer.

Problem: After watching one Youtube video several times (or watching different videos) the video playback starts lagging and skipping frames and sound. This is so annoying. Happens both with the built-in "Youtube" "player" and a Youtube PLayer app I have installed from another developer. Happens both on BIS and WIFI.

Suggestion: Memory fragmentation

Question: How to solve this? What to do?

Note: This never happens when playing saved videos with the normal video player.

So my question is - does anyone knows of a possible solution? Is there an app fixing this?

I am not into BBRY development, otherwise would try to debug it myself, so I was hoping somebody with development experience on OS7 to help...
    08-21-13 11:39 AM
    Maybe clear browser cache?
    Hey guys, just posted this on the BlackBerry forums too, but let's hope here somebody could answer.

Problem: After watching one Youtube video several times (or watching different videos) the video playback starts lagging and skipping frames and sound. This is so annoying. Happens both with the built-in "Youtube" "player" and a Youtube PLayer app I have installed from another developer. Happens both on BIS and WIFI.

Suggestion: Memory fragmentation

Question: How to solve this? What to do?

Note: This never happens when playing saved videos with the normal video player.

So my question is - does anyone knows of a possible solution? Is there an app fixing this?

I am not into BBRY development, otherwise would try to debug it myself, so I was hoping somebody with development experience on OS7 to help...
    08-21-13 01:37 PM