I have been one of the several people to download the leaked 5.0 messenger, I loved it for a couple of hours but I then switched back to the old BBM because I felt as if my messages were taking to long to deliver and some were even not arriving. Now that Im back on the old messenger, my BBM seems to be a little slow in itself as well. Someone in an earlier thread said this as well, anyone else?
    07-22-09 05:09 PM
    I have been one of the several people to download the leaked 5.0 messenger, I loved it for a couple of hours but I then switched back to the old BBM because I felt as if my messages were taking to long to deliver and some were even not arriving. Now that Im back on the old messenger, my BBM seems to be a little slow in itself as well. Someone in an earlier thread said this as well, anyone else?
    Uh, you know this forum is for the Bold 9000, RIGHT? Secondly, it seems that BBM 5 and the old BBM are experiencing some "lag" issues.

Mods: This thread should be deleted...plenty of other threads covering this "issue".
    07-22-09 05:14 PM
    this has been mentioned in multiple threads....since the leak, a bunch of users have converted to the new BBM which uses up more bandwith. RIM are most likely working on their servers right now to allow more bandwith. The new bbm is getting better and better as the days go by..I havent had to do a battery pull or resend my service books today and all my messages are getting delivered!
    07-22-09 05:16 PM
    uuuuuuugh, yes i do know that since i have a bold

please be nicer next time lol
    07-22-09 05:24 PM
    You may want to change your profile Carli to reflect that you have a Bold now instead of a Curve to avoid confusion.
    07-22-09 08:42 PM
    You may want to change your profile Carli to reflect that you have a Bold now instead of a Curve to avoid confusion.
    That might have helped! LOL
    07-22-09 08:46 PM
    uuuuuuugh, yes i do know that since i have a bold

please be nicer next time lol
    Don't take it to heart. I see that you're obviously not a "beginner" with that Bad A$$ blacked out bold!
    07-22-09 08:47 PM
    haha i was just joking wit u, plus, it wasnt an easy chance to show off the blacked out bold (i didnt want to make a post about it you feel me? tho i might when i change up some things again lol), i have 8900 on my profile because i bought the 8900 to see if it would convince me (obviously it didnt lol) i'll change that now! thanks
    07-22-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD