Intro!!
    Hi guys. Allow me to introduce a hybrid this time named "XStaff Hybrid Series".
    Take a good look below .. Lets Go ..!!

Specifications XStaff Hybrid Series Multi Device:
    Total modifications to the file .alx, .cod, and .sfi
    Compatible SFI: 706/723 (want to replace .sfi else please try renaming the file .sfi "9700" for onyx or "9780" for the delta, the risk of responsibility ..!!)
    Hybrid Composition: 6.0.0.480/6.0.0.499/6.0.0.570/6.0.0.576/6.0.0.650/6.0.0.666/6.0.0.668/6.0.0.706/6.0.0.723/6.1.0.7/6.1.0.13/6.1.0.50/7.0.0.540/7.1.0.58/7.1.0.74/7.1.0.150
    Platform: Depending SFI used
    Help Screen: 7.1.0.150
    About Screen: 6.0.0.723

Excess XStaff Hybrid Series Multi Device:
    1. Battery, Memory, Browser & Performance is better.
    2. Fonts that have been able to dishrink loader is turned through one at a time (recommended check "CJK for Blackberry Smartphone")
    3. Boot time is faster.
    4. English language available.
    5. Increased stability better on GPS locking, locking WiFi, bluetooth pairing and signal locking.
    6. Compatibility with 3rd apps, pairing with the playbook and use of the BES
    7. There are several loaders, games, and applications

Some Important Things to note:
    1. Backup your data and 3rd app before running this installation
    2. Freeze / Lag / Memory Drain / HH Heat can occur after the restore of data and the fuel and the Group.
    3. During the first 1-2 days could have been wasteful of battery drain or memory due to the adaptation process XStaff Hybrid Series.

Installation Instructions:
    1. Download "XStaffHybridSeries.7zip" and Extract "XStaffHybridSeries.7zip" to a PC / Laptop.
    2. Install Base OS 9700/9780 Beta / Official.
    3. Delete the file "vendor.xml" which is in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ apploader.
    4. Remove all contents of folder "Base OS installed" which is located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research inMotion \ Shared \ Loader Files \ * Base OS installed *
    5. Copy all the contents of the folder "XStaffHybridSeries" into folder "Base OS is installed".
    6. Backup all the data (via Desktop Manager) and 3rd Apps (via BBSAK or other tools).
    7. Wipe device using BBSAK / JL_Cmder / BBMCP or other tools.
    8. Load OS through loader.exe which is located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ apploader.
    9. Select the applications necessary to enlarge Free memmory

Before you restore the data should be done 1x pullbatt and see if after pullbatt error occurred or not. This is so that OS Hybrid is unknown whether this error because the results of initial or restore data.
    After doing a restore is complete data (via Desktop Manager) and 3rd Apps (via BBSAK or other tools). completed..!!

List Applications contained in XStaff Hybrid Series
    AddOns :
    1. BBAppWorld
    2. Facebook
    3. Twitter
    4. Google Talk
    5. Windows Live Messenger
    6. Yahoo Messenger
    7. Social Feeds
    8. BlackBerry Protect
    9. BlackBerry Identity
    10. BlackBerry Messenger

ThridPartApps :
    1. Meterberry
    2. AutoText Backup
    3. ScoreMobile for BlackBerry
    4. unRAR
    5. NuxTools
    6. Capture Nux
    7. Nux Radio
    8. Nobex Radio Premium
    9. Call Blocker Profesional
    10. Fancy Smiley Pro
    11. Jingu Smiley Pro
    12. Fancy Characters (Beta)
    13. FileManager Pro
    14. Foursquare
    15. Badoo
    16. UCBrowser
    17. OperaMini
    18. PhotoEditor
    19. BerryBuzz (v2)
    20. FancyTran
    21. Financial Calculator
    22. Flashlight
    23. iSpeech Translator Pro
    24. ScreenMuncherHolidayEditionPro
    25. UberSocial
    26. WhatsApp
    27. Wikitude
    28. Smart WiFi
    29. Lock for BBM
    30. DataBackup

Games :
    1. Angry Farm
    2. BBMCaro
    3. bejeweled
    4. Solitaire
    5. Catapult

Some Important Things to note:
    1. Avg Discharge Rate (ADR) and Memory Drain Rate (MDR) per HH vary the intensity of usage, the amount of fuel as well as the contact group and the quality of the network operator "influential".
    2. Freeze / Lag / Memory Drain / HH Heat can occur after the restore of data and the fuel and the Group.
    3. During the first 1-2 days could have been wasteful of battery drain or memory due to the adaptation process of this Hybrid. So do not be used as a benchmark for the review. Review should be written after the use for 3 days to review the results of more accurate and optimal.

Download Link Hybrid:

XStaff Hybrid Series

PATCH

Link Powered by BZlink (REGISTER FIRST!)

Review, suggestions, criticism and input from all the friends who use this hybrid so I would expect.

For those who failed to EmailSetup:
    1. For those not Load OS, Extract, Copy / Replace File "Patch.zip" into the Base OS
    2. For those who already Load OS, Inject all files in the folder "Java" via BBSAK or other Tools
    Last edited by xstaff070708; 04-09-12 at 01:46 AM.
    04-04-12 10:05 AM
    Installing now....will review later
    04-05-12 06:09 AM
    Wow so far so good ...got 80 mb free on my 9700 with all my favorite apps installed
    04-05-12 07:33 AM
    Wow so far so good ...got 80 mb free on my 9700 with all my favorite apps installed
    Enjoy..!!
    04-05-12 01:23 PM
    Thank you, sir. I'm downloading it at the moment and will install. I'll post a review a couple of days later.
    04-05-12 10:27 PM
    excelent work !! downoading, in a few days post my review, keep the hard work

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    04-07-12 02:03 AM
    Ya i installed this hybrid today working great so far keep up the good work.
    04-07-12 03:48 PM
    Enjoy Brother..!!
    04-08-12 10:47 AM
    Soooo I installed this on my 9700 in place of another Hybrid (OSBB 706v2.5) 3 days ago and I am totally satisfied and surprised. First, the battery life is fantastic. I am at 30% now, which is so far 32hrs later from taking it off the charger. Yeah the first discharge went relatively quick do to a bunch of installs, restarts, etc... I used to have to charge every night before I went to bed so this is reallllly cool. Maybe I won't replace my 2yr old battery just yet like I planned on doing. During the first discharge from full charge I did notice it hang at 40% charged, but I restarted the phone and this fixed that problem and it has not done that since... Other than that little blip, the OS has been smooth, quick, and I have not encountered any bugs whatsoever. ... I was not used to the text messages icon in the mailbox being the same as the email icon in the mailbox, but I am cool with it. Takes like 10min to get used to, ha. Also, the text messages that you have not replied to are a dot icon now in the mailbox - weird. Is this new to OS7 or something? Its cool tho. I will continue to use this until I finally get a BBX phone later in the year. Thank you so much.
    Last edited by hedgecore44; 04-08-12 at 11:51 AM.
    04-08-12 11:37 AM
    Using this right now. Its better than one hybrid I was using before. But one prob I have is there's this 2go messenger app and its a jar file. Whenever I try to download it says invalid jar 907error. What should I do
    04-09-12 01:28 AM
    Soooo I installed this on my 9700 in place of another Hybrid (OSBB 706v2.5) 3 days ago and I am totally satisfied and surprised. First, the battery life is fantastic. I am at 30% now, which is so far 32hrs later from taking it off the charger. Yeah the first discharge went relatively quick do to a bunch of installs, restarts, etc... I used to have to charge every night before I went to bed so this is reallllly cool. Maybe I won't replace my 2yr old battery just yet like I planned on doing. During the first discharge from full charge I did notice it hang at 40% charged, but I restarted the phone and this fixed that problem and it has not done that since... Other than that little blip, the OS has been smooth, quick, and I have not encountered any bugs whatsoever. ... I was not used to the text messages icon in the mailbox being the same as the email icon in the mailbox, but I am cool with it. Takes like 10min to get used to, ha. Also, the text messages that you have not replied to are a dot icon now in the mailbox - weird. Is this new to OS7 or something? Its cool tho. I will continue to use this until I finally get a BBX phone later in the year. Thank you so much.
    It is not a module OS7, but that module in the OS 6...

But you also wonder how many versions of my modules that I use? so different from the others ...

Just enjoy my hybrid blends. Thank you for participating..!!
    04-09-12 01:51 AM
    Using this right now. Its better than one hybrid I was using before. But one prob I have is there's this 2go messenger app and its a jar file. Whenever I try to download it says invalid jar 907error. What should I do
    it does not mean there is an error of my hybrid .. but maybe there is an application that will install, no suport for your device ...
    04-09-12 01:54 AM
    downloading now.
    will give the review later. thanks
    04-09-12 06:10 PM
    running very smooth in my 9700.
    battery about 90% and after 10 hours still got 25% with application running in background (ubersocial and whatsapp)

thanks
    04-10-12 05:31 PM
    running very smooth in my 9700.
    battery about 90% and after 10 hours still got 25% with application running in background (ubersocial and whatsapp)

thanks
    Enjoy guys
    04-13-12 05:47 AM
    I have been using hybrids since about 2008 as they are usually much better than official operating systems. Unfortunately, however, I have not had much luck with this hybrid so far. There are three main problems: 1) it hangs up quite a lot and I have to battery pull, 2) some applications unexpectedly quit and give an error, and 3) the battery life is much worse than it was on the previous os I had installed.

This, by no means, claims that this is a bad hybrid. I'm going to re-install it and hopefully this time it'll be better. Hybrids are all about hit and miss, from my experience. They sometimes work great for some while not so much for others, it's all about luck.

Thank you very much, xstaff, for your hard work. I must say, though, that the hybrid is pretty fast.
    04-20-12 03:20 PM
    I have been using hybrids since about 2008 as they are usually much better than official operating systems. Unfortunately, however, I have not had much luck with this hybrid so far. There are three main problems: 1) it hangs up quite a lot and I have to battery pull, 2) some applications unexpectedly quit and give an error, and 3) the battery life is much worse than it was on the previous os I had installed.

This, by no means, claims that this is a bad hybrid. I'm going to re-install it and hopefully this time it'll be better. Hybrids are all about hit and miss, from my experience. They sometimes work great for some while not so much for others, it's all about luck.

Thank you very much, xstaff, for your hard work. I must say, though, that the hybrid is pretty fast.
    Did it work on the retry? What about memory leak 9700/OS6 ?
    04-22-12 05:32 PM

Enjoy for this Hybrid
    04-25-12 11:05 AM
    I live in Viet Nam. I cant download it.please, share with other link. thanks a lots
    05-25-12 12:47 PM
    just installed it. well make a review of it in next 48hrs
    05-27-12 06:38 AM
    how do i get email setup to work? i already loaded the os on my 9780.
    06-01-12 04:23 PM
    how do i get email setup to work? i already loaded the os on my 9780.
    I have done everything however in the option for email the is only the option for enterprise setup, how do i get normal email setting up option?
    06-03-12 01:27 AM
    may i ask, is your device with 3G enable in entire day?if yes, then this hybrid is the one i should get
    06-04-12 01:29 PM
    I live in indonesia . I cant download it.please, share with other link. thanks a lots
    08-31-13 01:10 PM
    I have done everything however in the option for email the is only the option for enterprise setup, how do i get normal email setting up option?
    I would try as soon as possible if the email option gets fixed, can't make do without it.
    09-01-13 12:21 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD