New to blackberry! I have jus got the 8520 curve n I am havin sum problems on the internet
    it is sayin that XML not well formed! Also I can't get videos I.e youtube to play keeps saying WAP
    Lost connection
    If any could help that would be gr8!! Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 07:40 AM
    I don't think you can see youtube via the wap browser but maybe I am wrong. The wap browser is usually about text pages made in a special format for cellphones.
    01-20-10 07:52 AM
    I kno you can watch things on ur blackberry cos o2 told me but I need to kno wot that XML means cos that could be causin the problem

01-20-10 08:08 AM
    I didn't say you couldn't watch things, I said I don't think you can see youtube via the wap browser. You have at least 2 other browsers on your phone. XLM is the special format for cellphones I mentioned.

Why don't you call o2 since they have all the promises?
    01-20-10 08:28 AM
    I didn't say you couldn't watch things, I said I don't think you can see youtube via the wap browser. You have at least 2 other browsers on your phone. XLM is the special format for cellphones I mentioned.

Why don't you call o2 since they have all the promises?
    Just wanted to ask: where are the other 2 and how do you know which one you use? I'm new to blackberry also

01-20-10 08:39 AM
    I kno you can watch things on ur blackberry cos o2 told me but I need to kno wot that XML means cos that could be causin the problem

I, too have had trouble with youtube over EDGE. I thought you couldn't watch videos, even my carrier told me that streaming was only possible over 3G. I can however, use wifi and the videos will play through the media player.

01-20-10 08:42 AM
    Just wanted to ask: where are the other 2 and how do you know which one you use? I'm new to blackberry also

I think there is the normal BIS browser, the WAP browser, and the hotspot (wifi) browser. You should read the Crackberry 101 series and search this forum for more details. That is what I remember from looking around and I just got my BB a few minutes ago and don't have a SIM or an account yet so I can't say more than that.
    01-20-10 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD