Hey,

I just wiped using BBSAK and upgraded to Voda 282 because I wanted to see if it was any different from Rogers... Everything went fine except I cannot find BBM on my phone now?

Now I know I need to add it via Add/Remove Programs but now my problem is I am clicking on BBM to add it to my phone and then I click next on DM and it is saying "unrecognized modules that will be removed" and it is listing all of my 3rd party apps... I don't want to remove those... What should I do? How can I add them to DM or make them "known"?
    07-31-09 06:58 PM
    When your apps show up in the Application Loader wizard the 3rd party apps do not appear as well?

If they show, just check them off. Anything that is not checked in the Application Loader window will be removed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 08:36 PM
    If you're using a different carriers OS, then you have to remove the vendor file.
    07-31-09 08:43 PM
    If you're using a different carriers OS, then you have to remove the vendor file.
    The OS is loaded already, that is not the problem.

07-31-09 08:45 PM
    *shrugs*****************
    07-31-09 08:47 PM
    My apps do not show in App Loader for some reason... When I used BBSAK it saved them as COD files.
    08-01-09 01:24 PM
    When you start DM, apploader, add/remove applications, scroll down the list and put a check in the box next the the apps it wants to remove - and one in the box next to bbm, then check under the action heading to make sure it says install for bbm and none for the 3rd parties you want to keep. Then click next.

08-01-09 05:44 PM
    My apps do not show in App Loader for some reason... When I used BBSAK it saved them as COD files.
    I'm sorry, I didn't see this. This is a weird situation, but I have never used bbsak. I generally do not wipe when upgrading an OS because DM/apploader does a wipe/restore as part of the upgrade.

08-01-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD