anyone whos only counting 20 files, you HAVE to wipe your phone before you install this.
    07-05-10 03:04 PM
    Didn't your Mama ever tell you not to Snitch? Aint nobody like a Snitch! Stop Snitchin!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    too many cheap *** people in the world. alright yeah, just leave your money in your yamacas.
    07-05-10 03:34 PM
    too many cheap *** people in the world. alright yeah, just leave your money in your yamacas.
    lol..

dont get your panties in a bind.
    07-05-10 03:44 PM
    lol..

dont get your panties in a bind.
    Lol i would hate to do that with my only souvenir from your mother.

flame war!!!!!
    Last edited by cookieronster; 07-05-10 at 03:51 PM.
    07-05-10 03:45 PM
    lol ,

now your teasing me.
    07-05-10 03:53 PM
    lol ,

now your teasing me.
    well, at least i can say thanks for having a sense of humor.
    07-05-10 04:02 PM
    can someone grab v6.1 for 9000 pls.
    07-05-10 06:21 PM
    Hopefully someone will find out who the POS was that leaked this and ban their scum ball a$$ from DCOM. Too bad willy didn't put something in the build that would brick anyones BB that loaded this with out the reg. code.... that would be so cool, but maybe he did?
    lol, dcom doesnt own these files, RIM does..

their is no way to put a reg code in RIMs os, this isnt a APP we are talking about, this is a complete os with 6.0 CODS, thats it.

the fact of the matter is that no matter what security he puts into the installer, once the files are infused with the base OS, the folder and such are able to be copied and paste..

just get over it, you pay for access to hybrids and lots of other downloads they claim to have.. so just be happy you get it first.. like any program out there it WILL be cracked open, no matter if its a 10dollar program or 10,000 dollar program.
    07-05-10 06:59 PM
    Firstly, people need to stop moaning about all of this, if your fool enough to pay for something that originates from the company that's supplying your handset then your a mug. End of.

Most of these files are put out there for people to try and feedback any issues to improve the end product and certain sites are charging for what they got for nothing. It's extortion.

Secondly, I'd like to thank intheb0x for bringing this to us as most of us won't pay stupid fees every month for one good thing when the site in general has no real use.

@intheb0x I appreciate all the help you gave me mate, I got it working after an hour and a bucket load of sweat! Cheers!
    07-05-10 07:34 PM
    What ever... still takes one scum bag to ruin it for everyone... hope they enjoy it, still low life in my book!!
    Wow u guys crack me up with this crap. I'm all about protecting people's intellectual property rights, but jeez, this is ridiculous! Seriously, u clowns need to stop drinking so much of that dcom 'VIP' kool-aid!!
    07-05-10 07:35 PM
    It's a never ending game of cat and mouse with leaks... I see this "leak" was the fully extracted Hybrid install. Clever... no risk of exposing who actually leaked it.
    07-05-10 07:48 PM
    all this talk...

someone post a screenshot
    07-05-10 07:53 PM
    all this talk...

I'm curious. Of what?

The included OS6 files (modules) don't give any spiffy OS6 features, or change the interface. Everyone just assumes that they are better / faster / more stable / cooler than OS5 files, so it's a big deal when we have them even running in the background
    07-05-10 09:28 PM
    Firstly, people need to stop moaning about all of this, if your fool enough to pay for something that originates from the company that's supplying your handset then your a mug. End of.

Most of these files are put out there for people to try and feedback any issues to improve the end product and certain sites are charging for what they got for nothing. It's extortion.

Secondly, I'd like to thank intheb0x for bringing this to us as most of us won't pay stupid fees every month for one good thing when the site in general has no real use.

@intheb0x I appreciate all the help you gave me mate, I got it working after an hour and a bucket load of sweat! Cheers!
    i wasnt the one that put up the link, but i had found the file via google a day after its release, but NP, we all need some help sometimes.

i have had problems myself where fellow members have helped me..

one of the main reasons i posted this thread was because even on DCOM their wasnt a direct thread about this release, what it contained and peoples thoughts on it.. maybe there was on and it was VIP only, im not VIP..

im not downing anyone who wants to be VIP, be my guest, but it will ALWAYS be leaked, look at PC software, music, you name it... it may be a benefit to be a VIP and have access to the "hundreds" of files they claim to have for your BB, and pre release access to they hybrids before they go public.

glad you got it up and running, i hope u fixed all your themes and games, for some reason i can never back up my themes either...

like ive said before this hybrid is one of the best ive ever had, battery life is about 2.6%, only 1 mb of memory leaked in about 30+ hours, great signal and data connectivity,very very stable, no boggyness what so ever...

hats off to WB for this..

people cry and moan who are members, but in reality a thread like this gets his website MORE hits and possibly more VIPS to sign up because they want in to the pre-release or files they have for download.
    07-05-10 09:51 PM
    all this talk...

07-05-10 09:56 PM
    i'm curious y the only ones that seem to leak are for the 9700....if someone wants to leak to the public, y not leak em all?
    07-05-10 10:08 PM
    i wasnt the one that put up the link, but i had found the file via google a day after its release, but NP, we all need some help sometimes.

i have had problems myself where fellow members have helped me..

one of the main reasons i posted this thread was because even on DCOM their wasnt a direct thread about this release, what it contained and peoples thoughts on it.. maybe there was on and it was VIP only, im not VIP..

im not downing anyone who wants to be VIP, be my guest, but it will ALWAYS be leaked, look at PC software, music, you name it... it may be a benefit to be a VIP and have access to the "hundreds" of files they claim to have for your BB, and pre release access to they hybrids before they go public.

glad you got it up and running, i hope u fixed all your themes and games, for some reason i can never back up my themes either...

like ive said before this hybrid is one of the best ive ever had, battery life is about 2.6%, only 1 mb of memory leaked in about 30+ hours, great signal and data connectivity,very very stable, no boggyness what so ever...

hats off to WB for this..

people cry and moan who are members, but in reality a thread like this gets his website MORE hits and possibly more VIPS to sign up because they want in to the pre-release or files they have for download.

you do realize you're talking about something you have no idea about right? Become a Dcom VIP and see why we're so troubled when people leak the Dcom team's work. It's absolutely ridiculous to compare the music industry to Dcom. These are just average people who dedicate many hours just to us! Most, if not all, Dcom VIP's have come to know Driphter and Willyboy on a much more personal level--so for us to see that someone is leaking their work (when all they have to do is wait) obviously makes us a little disappointed. Driphter, Willyboy and Jasper--have all been so helpful to me when I install their hybrids. They are quick to respond to any questions and help out where ever possible. If you have a SINGLE ERROR with your install, expect to get it resolved before the day even ends. (And this is not just for VIP's it is for all members of DCom, they get treated extremely well by the team). What you all are doing is taking the honest effort of will and the rest of the team and saying, Hey F YOU.

I guess that Willyboy coming accross a clamshell with OS6 on it was more of a curse than a gift
    Last edited by cookieronster; 07-05-10 at 10:12 PM.
    07-05-10 10:09 PM
    you do realize you're talking about something you have no idea about right? Become a Dcom VIP and see why we're so troubled when people leak the Dcom team's work. It's absolutely ridiculous to compare the music industry to Dcom. These are just average people who dedicate many hours just to us! Most, if not all, Dcom VIP's have come to know Driphter and Willyboy on a much more personal level--so for us to see that someone is leaking their work (when all they have to do is wait) obviously makes us a little disappointed. Driphter, Willyboy and Jasper--have all been so helpful to me when I install their hybrids. They are quick to respond to any questions and help out where ever possible. If you have a SINGLE ERROR with your install, expect to get it resolved before the day even ends. (And this is not just for VIP's it is for all members of DCom, they get treated extremely well by the team). What you all are doing is taking the honest effort of will and the rest of the team and saying, Hey F YOU.

I guess that Willyboy coming accross a clamshell with OS6 on it was more of a curse than a gift

ok and your point is? you pay for that support, WE GET NONE, we have ourselves to support, those files are not DCOMs property, and im sure he just didnt "come across" a clamshell running rims precious OS6 that they go to great lengths to keep secret and hush hush.

its no different then the music industry or whatever else i described it as, just consider it a LOCAL act, that you all know. i have said before this publicity brings him more members, no matter what you say or the help they give will stop any file they put out from not being leaked, you like the support so much THEN DONATE MORE,dont come here and try to "rattle the cage" because your upset something you paid for we got for free, your not going to change our minds, your not going to make us remove the files from our phone.

im sure he has real nice fat pockets right now due to his "donations" for RIMS property.

we are not saying fu, we are doing this on our own, with ourselves to support. its great he helps you, thats good to know. thats what you pay for.. we dont, so we get no support.
    07-05-10 10:29 PM
    Now u just sound like a moron. I said all members of Dcom get support regardless, all they ask is that u wait.

Yes Willyboy came across an actual clamshell, it is in his possession--he actually made a video of it that was 12 minutes long and posted on the CB homepage.

Last edited by cookieronster; 07-05-10 at 10:43 PM.
    07-05-10 10:37 PM
    Now u just sound like a moron. I said all members of Dcom get support regardless, all they ask is that u wait.

lol

well we arent waiting. the files are out on the net publicly for download, so why should we wait? whats the benefits to me sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting while the files are posted publicly? does it make u feel better on the inside because you paid??
    07-05-10 10:42 PM
    lol

well we arent waiting. the files are out on the net publicly for download, so why should we wait? whats the benefits to me sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting while the files are posted publicly? does it make u feel better on the inside because you paid??
    Lol i mean, i do take pride in the fact that I donated to the team for their time. Does that make you feel better? I didn't pay for the hybrids though, i paid for lifetime VIP for the other "perks" Dcom Vip's get.
    07-05-10 10:46 PM
    ok and your point is? you pay for that support, WE GET NONE, we have ourselves to support, those files are not DCOMs property, and im sure he just didnt "come across" a clamshell running rims precious OS6 that they go to great lengths to keep secret and hush hush.

its no different then the music industry or whatever else i described it as, just consider it a LOCAL act, that you all know. i have said before this publicity brings him more members, no matter what you say or the help they give will stop any file they put out from not being leaked, you like the support so much THEN DONATE MORE,dont come here and try to "rattle the cage" because your upset something you paid for we got for free, your not going to change our minds, your not going to make us remove the files from our phone.

im sure he has real nice fat pockets right now due to his "donations" for RIMS property.

we are not saying fu, we are doing this on our own, with ourselves to support. its great he helps you, thats good to know. thats what you pay for.. we dont, so we get no support.
    You would be surprised how much money and time for upkeep goes into running a site that has 3,000+ active members so as far as my pockets go, I wouldn't assume as much if you don't know as much.

And regarding your statement about not receiving support: I am an avid member of CB who had over 1,400 posts (before they were removed), many of which were in support of my hybrid users. So to say you're "on your own" would be quite an erroneous statement. Moreover, you wouldn't expect me to support users of a leaked version of my hybrid, would you? Lastly, I try to respond to every PM I receive as soon as possible. I don't ever recall receiving a PM from you asking for support?

If you need me, I am easy to get a hold of. Just ask around.
    07-05-10 10:46 PM
    I love how everyone is bickering over files that NONE of us own. They belong to RIM. As for the Hybrid builders, they build hybrids because they choose to, not because we are making them. They do not own the files contained in them or have ANY right to directly or indirectly ask for money to be able to access them. You can dance around it all you want, but they are profiting off of something they do not own.

We appreciate what they do, but they can't cry when files leak. It's going to happen. They shouldn't be locked up behind a "donate-to-get" guise anyways. Just because you pieced a bunch of files together to make a hybrid, doesn't make it your property, being you don't own ANY of the files contained in it. RIM does. You don't like it? Stop making hybrids.

Sorry about the rant, but I am getting tired of this broken record argument.
    Last edited by GibMcFragger; 07-05-10 at 10:51 PM.
    07-05-10 10:48 PM
    Willyboy: I know you take a lot of time and effort to build your hybrids, and I know sites are expensive to maintain......i've been there. I'm just sick of these threads popping up constantly. I'm not picking on you personally. You make awesome hybrids which I run myself.
    07-05-10 10:50 PM
    I love how everyone is bickering over files that NONE of us own. They belong to RIM. As for Willyboy and the rest of the Hybrid builders, they build hybrids because they choose to, not because we are making them. They do not own the files contained in them or have ANY right to directly or indirectly ask for money to be able to access them. You can dance around it all you want, but they are profiting off of something they do not own.

We appreciate what they do, but they can't cry when files leak. It's going to happen. They shouldn't be locked up behind a "donate-to-get" guise anyways. Just because you pieced a bunch of files together to make a hybrid, doesn't make it your property, being you don't own ANY of the files contained in it. RIM does. You don't like it? Stop making hybrids.

Sorry about the rant, but I am getting tired of this broken record argument.
    apology accepted
    07-05-10 10:51 PM
133 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD