leaked again...

i just posted this on Dcom, hopefully Willyboy drops in and does something about this. this simply just isn't fair or right to the Dcom team. apparently a reg code just isn't enough to stop the leeches.
    Didn't your Mama ever tell you not to Snitch? Aint nobody like a Snitch! Stop Snitchin!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-10 03:04 AM

thats how i found it, google, make sure you follow the directions,

in the last hybrid, he used a .EXE to install, this time he included some type of key system for VIPS so the originator of the link just ripped the .743 java folder and such after install.

so overwrite the java folder with the BASE os, then whatever else is in the.zip copyy over to the .743 folder like normal..

then wipe and install..

its pretty simple.

to confirm, after the phone is up and running, go to options, applications then BB button then selected Modules, then scroll down and count the 6.0.0.31 files, should be between 59-61 of them.

one thing i can say is this hybrid is the most stable i have ever seen, no memory leaks, browser is super fast, start up time is even faster, also battery life is around 2.5% but i dont think its settled in yet.

i was going to post the link, but i was afraid of getting banned.
    Now I feel really stupid, but I need some more help. I still don't understand what to do.

I installed the official .743, then drag/dropped all of the willy v6.1 files into

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700EastAsia_v5.0.0.743_P5.1.0.165

and overwrote all of the stock .743 files, with the files from the root willy v6.1 files, then did the same for the Java folder.

I believe I did it wrong. I still see a lot of 6.0.0.31 cod's in the Modules, but "About" reads as .734, when I believe it should be reading .743...... and also "Help me" reports app version as "5.0.0.734" when that should be displaying 6.0.0.31.

App loader reported it as a Downgrade too.

Any help?
    Last edited by BIOHazard87; 07-05-10 at 05:01 AM.
    07-05-10 04:28 AM
    Now I feel really stupid, but I need some more help. I still don't understand what to do.

I installed the official .743, then drag/dropped all of the willy v6.1 files into

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700EastAsia_v5.0.0.743_P5.1.0.165

and overwrote all of the stock .743 files, with the files from the root willy v6.1 files, then did the same for the Java folder.

I believe I did it wrong. I still see a lot of 6.0.0.31 cod's in the Modules, but "About" reads as .734, when I believe it should be reading .743...... and also "Help me" reports app version as "5.0.0.734" when that should be displaying 6.0.0.31.

Any help?
    Exact same process here, exact same results. I think it's because WillyBoy used a lot of .734 files in the mix, not just .743. Not sure why, without having a module-by-module explaination. Usually it's for fixes, speed, etc. Actually surprised there isn't more .758 modules in there.

07-05-10 05:18 AM
    Exact same process here, exact same results. I think it's because WillyBoy used a lot of .734 files in the mix, not just .743. Not sure why, without having a module-by-module explaination. Usually it's for fixes, speed, etc. Actually surprised there isn't more .758 modules in there.

Hmm, I suppose that's good to hear.

I find it strange that "About" detects as .734 Bundle 1266 where as .743 is Bundle 1254. Newer OS = Older Bundle.
    07-05-10 05:42 AM
    well, whatever "leak" version you guys installed might not be the same version as the original 6.1? that might explains the reason why the version displayed is backdated the only answer is to wait for WB's 6.1 to be released to the public.
    07-05-10 05:54 AM

Any help?

the main file is named/described as Willyboy 9700 v6.1 .734/.743/.758/6.0.0.31

you did everything right, remember this isnt the whole 6.0 OS, this is a hybrid, so its a patch of what the author thinks is the best and more stable,

when i used the .743 it was the main release, the one he said to use in 6.0, thats the one i used for 6.1..

hope this clears everything up, as it will never say anything about 6.0.0.31 in anywhere but the modules, because this is the only part of 6.0 is can contain, the only part of 6.0 he can extract is the CODs, thats why you overwrite the java folder.

i recommend you wipe the phone with BBSAK, THEN write it to the phone via apploader.

after this is done and u open DM, it will say there is a upgrade avail, all this does it take away the 6.0 files and re write the stock up to date CODs.
    07-05-10 06:16 AM
    i think i counted 54 but could be wrong
    also, it still takes me about 6mins to boot up; i have over 100mb free and have berryjoose, meterberry, versatool, quicklaunch starting up; have about 45 progs in total
    let it boot up like normal, then do a battery pull, then let it reboot like normal and do another battery pull, ppl recommend doing this about 3-4 times to get everything in sync...

maybe overkill but thats what i have heard.
    07-05-10 06:20 AM
    leaked again...

i just posted this on Dcom, hopefully Willyboy drops in and does something about this. this simply just isn't fair or right to the Dcom team. apparently a reg code just isn't enough to stop the leeches.
    what is he going to do about it?

i think Charred said it best,plus no matter what type of "reg code system" he uses it will always be compromised, because after its installed over the base OS all the cods and such are in that folder ready to go, ready to copy...

Also, the person who probably posted this online first,more then likely PAID FOR IT via a VIP sub and all the people on his site that are VIP are still paying no matter what, rather it be monthly or "life time" he got his money for his time and observation on what is best to use and so on... its like zone alarm, or norton, no matter what they say or try to do the software will be cracked by someone at sometime....
    07-05-10 06:25 AM
    as for a update, battery is slow draining at 2.6% a hour, everything is still stable and satisfactory.. this is a really good hybrid..

only 1.1mb lost in 24hrs.
    07-05-10 06:29 AM
    the main file is named/described as Willyboy 9700 v6.1 .734/.743/.758/6.0.0.31

you did everything right, remember this isnt the whole 6.0 OS, this is a hybrid, so its a patch of what the author thinks is the best and more stable,

when i used the .743 it was the main release, the one he said to use in 6.0, thats the one i used for 6.1..

hope this clears everything up, as it will never say anything about 6.0.0.31 in anywhere but the modules, because this is the only part of 6.0 is can contain, the only part of 6.0 he can extract is the CODs, thats why you overwrite the java folder.

i recommend you wipe the phone with BBSAK, THEN write it to the phone via apploader.

after this is done and u open DM, it will say there is a upgrade avail, all this does it take away the 6.0 files and re write the stock up to date CODs.
    Willyboy v6 detected as:

About: 5.0.0.743
    Help: App Version: 6.0.0.31

Now, Willyboy v6.1 detects as:

About: 5.0.0.734
    Help: App Version: 5.0.0.734

I just think it's strange that the App Version isnt 6.0.0.31 like last version.
    07-05-10 06:49 AM
    can anybody help me get this installed , a link on how to would be fine
    im sure im doing this all wrong
    07-05-10 07:23 AM
    The OS seems pretty stable. The browser is faster than other hybrids, it's the .734 files. I counted 63 OS 6.0.0.31 modules.
    07-05-10 08:36 AM
    Can someone PM me a link to download this? Posted link no longer works.
    07-05-10 09:10 AM
    Whats the significant differences between this and RB v2.1 hybrid release?

also, could I get a PM with the download link plz?

thanks
    Last edited by stanny2k; 07-05-10 at 09:18 AM.
    07-05-10 09:15 AM
    I counted just 21 OS 6.0.0.31 modules, what's up with that?

Anyway, bootup time wasfast! Battery life looks great so far. Took my phone off the charger around 7am and I'm still at 97% after using Twitter and FB for a while (used to drain my battery A LOT on PC's v6 Hybrid). The browser is VERY speedy, wow, just loaded up two different websites in less than 2 mins (mobile of course but hey).

I really think this is the best hybrid for the 9700 right now. I've been through every one of PwnCakes hybrids, and they were great, but this one tops them all. I'm glad WB is working with the 9700 now, I've heard a lot about him so can't wait to see what else we get
    07-05-10 09:28 AM
    I counted just 21 OS 6.0.0.31 modules, what's up with that?

Anyway, bootup time wasfast! Battery life looks great so far. Took my phone off the charger around 7am and I'm still at 97% after using Twitter and FB for a while (used to drain my battery A LOT on PC's v6 Hybrid). The browser is VERY speedy, wow, just loaded up two different websites in less than 2 mins (mobile of course but hey).

I really think this is the best hybrid for the 9700 right now. I've been through every one of PwnCakes hybrids, and they were great, but this one tops them all. I'm glad WB is working with the 9700 now, I've heard a lot about him so can't wait to see what else we get
    Hmm only 21? Are you sure you're not using Willyboy's v6 hybrid because that one had around 20 os6 modules. Make sure your about screen displays 5.0.0.734
    07-05-10 10:23 AM
    Hmm only 21? Are you sure you're not using Willyboy's v6 hybrid because that one had around 20 os6 modules. Make sure your about screen displays 5.0.0.734
    Yep looks like I accidently downloaded v6 instead of v6.1. Thanks for pointing that out.

Anyone wanna re-up that link so I can give a legit review for 6.1??
    07-05-10 11:35 AM
    a link for 8900 please? (P.S: no mega link please, because I'm currently on vacation in hong kong, and i won't be able to access to mega upload service)
    07-05-10 12:11 PM
    Does everybody else have a "Blackberry 5.0.0 System Software" under "Applications>3rd Party"?

07-05-10 12:16 PM
    Does everybody else have a "Blackberry 5.0.0 System Software" under "Applications>3rd Party"?

Yes LOL I noticed that too. I was like wtf? Nice to point it out, probably shouldn't be there but oh well...
    07-05-10 12:19 PM
    I count 62 OS6 files on my 9700, for everyone's information. Seems to run smooth. No issues thus far. Will keep everyone informed as time goes on.
    Would you mind make a list of all the OS6 files? Only need several clicks to make it in a .txt format using BMCP. Thank you.

07-05-10 01:06 PM

saw the exact same thing i was confused at first but oh well this hybrid is running awesome so far
    07-05-10 01:10 PM
    Would you mind make a list of all the OS6 files? Only need several clicks to make it in a .txt format using BMCP. Thank you.

9700 v6.1 OS6 cod files:

net_rim_bb_appremoval.cod
    net_rim_bb_appremoval_app.cod
    net_rim_bb_autotz.cod
    net_rim_bb_browser_ninjainterface.cod
    net_rim_bb_call_control.cod
    net_rim_bb_crypto_resource
    net_rim_bb_crypto_resource_en.cod
    net_rim_bb_fumoPokeLib.cod
    net_rim_bb_lbs_api_3_resources_en.cod
    net_rim_bb_ldap_resource.cod
    net_rim_bb_ldap_resource_en.cod
    net_rim_bb_medialoader_accessibility.cod
    net_rim_bb_passwordkeeper_resource.cod
    net_rim_bb_phone_dc_resources.cod
    net_rim_bb_ribbon_skin_svg_DelayedInitializer.cod
    net_rim_bb_safe_mode.cod
    net_rim_bb_search.cod
    net_rim_bb_sendasemailapp.cod
    net_rim_bb_sendasmmsapp.cod
    net_rim_bb_sendtomessengercontactapp.cod
    net_rim_bb_sendusingbluetoothapp.cod
    net_rim_bb_web_jse_api.cod
    net_rim_bis_client_res.cod
    net_rim_bis_client_resources.cod
    net_rim_bis_client_en.cod
    net_rim_bis_lib.cod
    net_rim_crypto_resource.cod
    net_rim_crypto_resource_en.cod
    net_rim_data_provider_resources_en.cod
    net_rim_device_apps_games_wordmole_resources.cod
    net_rim_device_apps_games_wordmole_sounds.cod
    net_rim_font_european_sff.cod
    net_rim_font_global_type.cod
    net_rim_font_latin_truetype.cod
    net_rim_jaxrpc.cod
    net_rim_loader.cod
    net_rim_pdap_resources.cod
    net_rim_platform_im_resource.cod
    net_rim_platform_im_resource_en.cod
    net_rim_platform_resource.cod
    net_rim_platform_resource_en.cod
    net_rim_process_launcher.cod
    net_rim_runtime_resource.cod
    net_rim_runtime_resource_en.cod
    net_rim_satsa.cod
    net_rim_secureemail_resource.cod
    net_rim_secureemail_resource_en.cod
    net_rim_serialformats.cod
    net_rim_speech.cod
    net_rim_speech_data_en_US.cod
    net_rim_sql.cod
    net_rim_vad_engine_resource_en_US.cod
    net_rim_vad_resource.cod
    net_rim_vad_resource_en.cod
    net_rim_wlan_bb_resource.cod
    net_rim_wlan_bb_resources.cod
    net_rim_wlan_runtime_resource.cod
    net_rim_wlan_runtime_resources.cod
    net_rim_wlan_runtime_resource_en.cod
    net_rim_xml.cod
    net_rim_xml_org.cod
    Last edited by BIOHazard87; 07-05-10 at 01:32 PM.
    07-05-10 01:30 PM

I think it may be because of the "willyboy.alx" file that installs with the hybrid. I'm not for sure on this, just a thought..

07-05-10 01:55 PM
    07-05-10 03:03 PM
133 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD