I have two questions which is :
    Does hyrbrid void the warranty?
    i got the steps and how to do it but if im running.593 can i still be able to run the latest hybrid that are out like pc v.6 ?
    thanks
    05-28-10 01:45 AM
    No, there is no warranty on software. The warranty is specific to hardware defects.

05-28-10 10:53 AM
    Ah I see and when you downlaod the hybrid you also need the latest os for the latest hybrid?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 12:12 PM
    Ah I see and when you downlaod the hybrid you also need the latest os for the latest hybrid?

Yep. You need install the latest os first then install the hybrid over it
    05-28-10 12:39 PM
    If you have an issue and have to send it in, they'll probably wipe out your OS and install the official OS for your carrier anyway if they think it is software related.
    05-28-10 02:02 PM
    Oh I see thanks and then when you backup and you can press loader and the hybrid will do it magic as the same as official

05-28-10 03:05 PM
    okay now im confsued aobut this part i just updated my os and now when i download pc thing and see it it has all files what to do
    05-28-10 10:21 PM
    okay now im confsued aobut this part i just updated my os and now when i download pc thing and see it it has all files what to do
    Follow this link and PC has a great step by step showing you how to install the OS on your 9700. Really easy to follow.

Link
    05-28-10 11:23 PM
    Not really but someone helped me thanksa. Can someone close this thread

05-29-10 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD