Many of the Verizon Tour users out there have already upgraded to OS5 by using Sprint's OS. When the Verizon version finally comes out, why would people want to go through that again? Does anyone know if Verizon will have something different or newer in their image? Or will it be a newer OS release than Sprint has out currently? I would think that most people would just keep the Sprint release?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 03:34 PM
    If Verizon released the same version number, there would be no reason to change. If Verizon released a later version number, you'd have to look at what was different. Newer isn't necessarily better.
    03-19-10 03:40 PM
    If Verizon released the same version number, there would be no reason to change. If Verizon released a later version number, you'd have to look at what was different. Newer isn't necessarily better.
    Yeah that's true, but if it is a later version, there would have to be something that was changed. But I guess there isn't really anyone out there that really knows if there is going to be any difference in the verizon release, yet?

03-19-10 03:55 PM
    One major difference will be the PTT option for VZW.

If you don't care about PTT on your BB, then you would need to dig deeper...

-GNRPowdeR
    03-19-10 04:04 PM
    One major difference will be the PTT option for VZW.

If you don't care about PTT on your BB, then you would need to dig deeper...

-GNRPowdeR
    Well is everyone going to be able to use it? Or only those who pay an extra $20 or whatever they normally charge for it? Or will it be included for free with the Blackberry data plan?

03-19-10 09:54 PM
    No. PTT will cost extra to use.
    03-19-10 11:15 PM
    No. PTT will cost extra to use.
    Darn. Has anyone heard any figures thrown out there from Verizon yet?

03-19-10 11:20 PM
    Push to Talk

$5 per line per month
    03-19-10 11:38 PM
    Push to Talk

$5 per line per month
    Wow that's not bad at all, but I don't know of any of my contacts that would use the PTT, =/ thank you for the information though! :-)

03-20-10 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD