no the xx20 models have wifi and xx10 have gps
    How do I install it?
    06-02-09 08:58 AM
    How do I install it?
    What do you want to install?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 10:52 PM
    i wish i had at least one of them going for my crapberry atm !!
    i need help like asap
    ive just got an unlocked blackberry and my internet wont work (tmobile contract sim)
    am i a complete **** for even attempting it.. will someone who can help please message me or something?
    06-05-09 05:08 PM
    thanks alot
    06-09-09 06:58 PM
    I don't have a data plan for my blackberry 8900 is it still possible for me to search on the web using wifi?please advice
    06-10-09 02:19 PM
    I guess the not-so-obvious question is, why?

Why isn't there just one browser that uses whatever connection is best or available? Sort of like the iPhone. If there's a wifi connection, the browser uses wifi, if there's edge, the browser uses edge.

It's sort of like having three browsers on your PC, one for dialup, one for lan and one for wifi, and the user is responsible for using the right one.

-Charlie
    06-11-09 09:21 AM
    I don't have a data plan for my blackberry 8900 is it still possible for me to search on the web using wifi?please advice
    Absolutely, I been doing that for 2 years.

Phone bill is $6.00 a month using pp sims.

You'll need a hotspot that you can access.

If you have att dsl at home,then you'll have free access at any starbucks too.
    06-11-09 06:57 PM
    Does the Blackberry 8100 have Wi-Fi?
    06-13-09 06:56 PM
    nice nice nice
    06-23-09 09:45 PM
    Useful and knowledgeable source of info abound.
    06-30-09 01:55 AM
    Wap,internet,wifi,wimex are network components.
    So tht everybody can use those component.suposs,u r living such a country they have no wifi covarage.
    So tht u can't use wifi.in my country there is no wifi coverage.
    So tht I am using wap or internet service.

07-20-09 03:11 AM
    This might not be the thread to post in, but I have a question: I recently downgraded from the Bold OS .2XX to the ATT official version .167 and from the three different types of Browsers that existed, only two remain - WAP (MediaNet) and WiFi; where is my Internet Brower? and yes, I tried changing it in the Browser Options, and nop, not there.
    07-20-09 11:39 AM
    I have the blackberry curve through Sprint and since I transfered music from my laptop to my phone my music will play randomly without me opening my music file. How do I disable & keep the music from playing?

07-29-09 07:23 AM
    I don't see the internet Browser Icon on my Blackberry Pearl but I have internet access....meaning I can use Yahoo Go.
    I reloaded the 4.5 software with no luck.
    Please help.
    07-29-09 07:57 AM
    It's how your device determines which WAP netwrk to connect to also known as Access Point Name

The Rogers APN is..

internet.com
    User: Blank
    Pass: Blank

You can access it by going to Settings/Options/Advanced Options/TCP, but in most cases it's no longer needed on the rogers network, I have 12 apps on my bold, none of which need it, as most will auto configure it and Rogers assigns it to your device anyways it's transparent to you.
    Hi can i use 3G network on my bb storm 9530, in India
    08-06-09 12:59 PM
    great info, I was wondering what the difference was!
    08-07-09 11:29 AM
    I purchased my first Blackberry 8320 (t-mobile) because I wanted a very light small device to receive and send email (yahoo & gmail) while traveling in Europe. When I received it I was in an area with no GSM service, but was able to connect easily with available unlocked WiFi. I think I was using the the "internet browser" When I returned home where I have a good t-mobile signal, i inserted my prepaid t-mobile sim. I now have the option of only "hot spot" or "t-zone". And was not able to connect to the free wifi at the airport. I have removed the sim and think I have hard reset, but still have only the two t-mobile browser. I leave for Europe in 3 days and need wifi access. ANY suggestions?
    08-08-09 03:24 PM
    I purchased my first Blackberry 8320 (t-mobile) because I wanted a very light small device to receive and send email (yahoo & gmail) while traveling in Europe. When I received it I was in an area with no GSM service, but was able to connect easily with available unlocked WiFi. I think I was using the the "internet browser" When I returned home where I have a good t-mobile signal, i inserted my prepaid t-mobile sim. I now have the option of only "hot spot" or "t-zone". And was not able to connect to the free wifi at the airport. I have removed the sim and think I have hard reset, but still have only the two t-mobile browser. I leave for Europe in 3 days and need wifi access. ANY suggestions?
    Put the sim back in.change the connection preferences to wifi.

Did you pull the battery?
    08-08-09 03:27 PM
    Put the sim back in.change the connection preferences to wifi.

Did you pull the battery?
    I did pull the battery in order to remove the sim. I also tried the ALT- left CAP - DEL too hard reset. I will put the sim back in, but how do I set connection preference?
    Thanks
    08-08-09 03:54 PM
    I did pull the battery in order to remove the sim. I also tried the ALT- left CAP - DEL too hard reset. I will put the sim back in, but how do I set connection preference?
    Thanks
    Go to "manage connections" scroll down to wi fi options.
    Make sure Mobile network is checked too.

Options: wi fi selection mode should be "automatic"
    Stay away from T-zones in the future,its just a waste.
    08-08-09 08:14 PM
    Good Post!! Thanks for the info, have been wondering about some of that stuff for awhile now very useful.

Geo
    08-11-09 07:34 AM
    hi! i have just got my new BB pearl flip and i can tell you that is a wonderful device, but i wanted to ask, is it normal that my battery lasts only about a day and a half? i check mail about every two hours, use messenger but not for long, and web browser for about an hour or so, but still i think it should last longer, since it was supossed to last about 14 days, someone has the same problem?

HELP
    08-12-09 02:08 PM
    Thanks for all the useful info! You guys rock!
    08-13-09 07:38 AM
    wow!! i've never known
    08-24-09 05:09 AM
    Good post Bla1ze...
    i know the 8310/t-mobile has wi-fi does a 8310/at&t have wi-fi? and if so how do i unlock or use it
    more importantly i cant make or receive calls it says emergency calls only. it reads my simchip and my phone#
    ps. i just got my first blackberry curve 20 minutes ago i had the pearl for past year
    09-14-09 09:57 PM
139 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD