....instead of numerous cheesy ones?

I've been apart of the Crackberry community since I first for my 8330 back in May of 08 and it seems like every so many months there is some kind of new update. But days later there's always problems with them. Features that used to work are buggy, some features get better others are not, etc.

Why can't RIM just make one good update and then test it before its out to the public. Or maybe we should stop giving in to all of these leaked updates.

Also an update log attached to these leaks/updates that says what new features or fixes they offer would greatly benefit at least me. I just hate updating to a new OS and them find out it sucks. Or I have to sift through all of comments just to find out if its worth the time.

Not trying to he a **** about this. I've just been burned too many times updating my curve to want to go thru this again on my storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 02:29 PM
    They will eventually get there.. But people keep asking and looking for leaks. Heck you should not even technically see leaks....

Leaks = Things are broke

Official OS = Things broke but not as much. Also carrier supported.
    02-15-10 02:44 PM
    You could say the same thing about every other phone out there.
    02-15-10 03:07 PM
    They will eventually get there.. But people keep asking and looking for leaks. Heck you should not even technically see leaks....

Leaks = Things are broke

Official OS = Things broke but not as much. Also carrier supported.
    The bolded part is correct... no need for "but" continuation.
    02-15-10 04:30 PM
    lulz so true... RIM software blows. Probably, in part, because it's Java-based. RIM makes great hardware (usually), but terrible software, and it's getting worse every year.

I don't know why. Maybe they spend all their money on hardware designers rather than programmers?
    02-16-10 12:01 AM
    I didn't know BB software was java based. What are the others using? iphone? android?
    02-16-10 11:21 AM
    lulz so true... RIM software blows. Probably, in part, because it's Java-based. RIM makes great hardware (usually), but terrible software, and it's getting worse every year.

I don't know why. Maybe they spend all their money on hardware designers rather than programmers?
    RIM's hardware is hardly "great." I think BlackBerry has their own issues, just like Apple, HTC, & every other smartphone maker.

We're posting on a Blackberry phone, so we are going to see more Blackberry related issues. If this was TiPB, we would be seeing more iPhone issues.

02-18-10 02:42 PM
    OP...Nothing is perfect... If it was ... People would still find something to complain about

02-19-10 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD