I find myself picking up my BB during my breaks for Brick Breaker more often than playing the 7 games I have on my iPod, Iím just wondering if anyone else out there feels the same way? Why the **** is this so addicting? I mean it couldnít be more simple right? Hit the ball into the bricks, they break, next level, but Iíll be dammed if I donít end up spending my entire 15 minute breaks at work just brick breakin!

Iíve gotten to level 13, man it gets hard after that!!
    10-14-08 11:45 AM
    I've got thumb cramps from playin' that friggin game!
    10-14-08 11:52 AM
    it's amazing how people will rave about Arkanoid 30 years later just by changing its name.

they should redo Pong and just rename it "BB Tennis". people will think it's "innovative" and become addicted.
    10-14-08 11:53 AM
    but honestly, i just wish they'd come out with a multiplayer version of Scrabble you could play over the BIS network, maybe using BB Messenger as the underlying tech to transmit and receive moves on the Scrabble board.

they could at least do it with classics like chess, checkers, and reversi.

i wish they'd have included some basic card games like solitaire or mahjong. speaking of card games, imagine if they had a multiplayer version of spades that used the BIS like i described with scrabble.

sometimes i wish i were a programmer or even remotely interested in code.
    10-14-08 11:58 AM
    but honestly, i just wish they'd come out with a multiplayer version of Scrabble you could play over the BIS network, maybe using BB Messenger as the underlying tech to transmit and receive moves on the Scrabble board.

they could at least do it with classics like chess, checkers, and reversi.

i wish they'd have included some basic card games like solitaire or mahjong. speaking of card games, imagine if they had a multiplayer version of spades that used the BIS like i described with scrabble.

sometimes i wish i were a programmer or even remotely interested in code.
    One thing I miss about the WM phones. I had Monopoly and could play up to 8 other players over the web. That and Yatzee.
    10-14-08 12:00 PM
    Well even though the BB is almost endlessly customizable its main purpose is for business and e-mail management so I can understand why there weren't a bunch of games included.

On the flip side though you can download pretty much any game or application you want for it, I think it's actually cool that it's left so blank, it gives the end user more options on how they want their device to run.
    10-14-08 12:01 PM
    Well even though the BB is almost endlessly customizable its main purpose is for business and e-mail management so I can understand why there weren't a bunch of games included.

On the flip side though you can download pretty much any game or application you want for it, I think it's actually cool that it's left so blank, it gives the end user more options on how they want their device to run.
    online multiplayer is a function not available on any blackberry games due to network security of RIM's servers.
    10-14-08 12:03 PM
    online multiplayer is a function not available on any blackberry games due to network security of RIM's servers.
    Yeah that makes total sense, gotta admit it is an impressive little machine!
    10-14-08 12:52 PM
    lol because you are always trying to beat your own score! :-)
    08-24-09 12:05 AM
    hello,baby. I'm new fish nere. cause I am tired ,so here for rest now.
    08-24-09 12:45 AM
    lol because you are always trying to beat your own score! :-)
    Couldn't agree more. My friend told me he made it to level 12 when I had only made it to 8. Spent hours on my couch becoming a master so I could beat his score and now I do it just to keep beating myself.
    08-24-09 01:16 AM
    Playing Brick Breaker on the Storm isn't comfortable at all. For Storm users, it's more like telemarketers: AVOID!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 06:31 PM
    Spent hours on my couch becoming a master so I could beat his score and now I do it just to keep beating myself.
    08-24-09 06:40 PM
    When I first got my BlackBerry, I had already read CB's BlackBerry 101 so I had heard of this game.

Played it for two minutes, then deleted it. It's never found its way back to my Tour since then. :P
    08-24-09 07:11 PM
    It's great on the 8700 with the wheel, just not the same with a Trackball. That's why I waste my hours playing BeJeweled...
    08-24-09 07:32 PM
    Yes it is addictive!!! Level 22 and score 11216. Trust me after level 18 it sucks collect as many "life" as you can. When the solid bricks start lowering on the screen you waste a couple of lives just because it knocks the ball back at you so fast.
    09-11-09 02:08 AM
    i honestly never play brickbreaker, or any games for that matter on my BB. i know some of my friends are addicted also, usually during bathroom breaks.
    09-11-09 02:27 AM
    I just deleted BrickBreaker, I too don't play games on my BB.

Thnx, ēTripsterē

09-11-09 02:41 AM
    High score for me is a bit over 12k on my storm

10-03-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD