I loved thed 448 leak but I didn't want to keep it as it had 1 noticable bug that I can't live with which is the hidden cursor in BBM.

I was wondering, if anyone knows, when is the next leak going to be released?

Thanks
    02-07-11 11:57 AM
    Isn't that missing cursor fixed as easily as pushing the shift key once? Doesn't seem like that would be a deal-breaker to me.

Plus, if we knew when leaks were coming, it wouldn't exactly be a leak, would it? AFAIK, we (that is, the blackberry community generally) don't even know when official releases are coming.
    02-07-11 12:07 PM
    Isn't that missing cursor fixed as easily as pushing the shift key once? Doesn't seem like that would be a deal-breaker to me.

Plus, if we knew when leaks were coming, it wouldn't exactly be a leak, would it? AFAIK, we (that is, the blackberry community generally) don't even know when official releases are coming.

You're absolutely right about the cursor. But, why would I install an OS having that glitch when 359 runs snappy (especially with the Hybrid 6.1) as opposed to running an OS that does the same thing with that bug.

I know you can easily overcome it, but all the previous 9780 don't have this glitch and I really dont need a way to over come it when previous good OSes don't suffer from this.

If I was a 9700 user, then yeah I wouldn't mind as all the 9700 OS 6 leaks suffer from this issue. But it is different in the case of the 9800 and 9780

And about how knows when leaks will be out....well....some people have rumors at least..Willyboy for one can easily answr this
    02-07-11 12:12 PM
    The next leak will be released wednesday feb 16th at 730pm lunar standard time.
    02-12-11 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD