Trying to type text into fields in the browser of OS 6 is kind of a pain because it lags somewhat as I type. I'd much rather type out my message on my BlackBerry, then when I'm done I would copy and paste it into the text field in my browser.
    I also don't have to worry about the page being refreshed and me having to lose everything that I typed. I did this all the time with OS 4 and OS 5. With the new browser in OS 6, if I try to paste something into text fields, it gets all out of whack! The first sentence is placed near the end of the paragraph. Other sentences are sporadically placed here and there all out of order.
    I didn't notice it until I happened to look at several of my recent posts using the OS 6 browser. With it changing things around, nothing I typed made much sense. I would have to log on with my PC and edit it the way it should be.
    This is driving me nuts and is very frustrating. I'm trying my best to hang on to OS 6, but I tend to find some type of bug each week.
    Do anyone else have this issue?
    01-11-11 12:59 AM
    I found the culprit. JavaScript.
    If I disable JavaScript and try to paste a paragraph that contains several sentences into a text field, it will completely rearrange the words and sentences in that paragraph.

If I leave JavaScript enabled it will paste it and leave everything in tact.

It was always said to disable JavaScript to speed up browser speed.
    Guess I will have to leave it enabled.
    01-11-11 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD