Hello everyone, it has been awhile since I've played with any Hybrids for the 9900. I took a detour using the Q10 for 9 months, but it always felt like a big compromise with all the great features that 7.1 has versus the current BB10 OS at this moment. The last Hybrid I used was the 7.1.0.861 DoCoMo with RC13. That worked amazing as someone suggested to use. I tried several version above and below that but this worked the best at the time. I'm just wondering if the latest RC 22 will be better? The things that matter to me are that the Hot Spot features works flawless. RC13 was the only one at the time that worked perfectly, otherwise it would keep disconnecting within 5 seconds to up to 5 minutes later for no reason. Battery life is always important if it is possible to get more in a day. The one thing that I wished is if the new RC22, does it have the option in the mobile network settings to select 3g/4g only. Mine currently has either 2g or 2, 3 and 4g. I wish I could force it to stay on the faster networks when available instead of waiting the phone decided to switch up to the faster network. The other thing that I do miss about the Q10 was that it was smooth/flawless in transitioning back and forth between 2g and 4g as I drive around town. With the 9900, I get more dropped signals as it struggles to find the network again. Not sure if this is an OS thing or just the design of the phone. Anything else far as new features versus my OS build would be a bonus. Much appreciate your input. Thanks all.
    09-08-14 12:24 PM
    Hi, you could always give it a go. I have no issue with locking to 3G on my 9900 on that build. Are you using the right base?
    09-08-14 12:53 PM