View Poll Results: What's Best Hybrid for Torch 9800

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
    Hello all !

as provided in subject .. what hybrid you prefer for 9800 phones. and submit why you chose it (speed, smooth, browser .. etc.).

This thread should help newbie torch user for choosing a good Hybrid.
    02-26-11 06:35 AM
    Voted to T MAX v2.
    reasons.
    1- Speed improvement OS.
    2- Speedy Browser.
    3- Battery solid. (1.2%) per hour. and with hard use riesed up like 5% per hour.
    4- speed boot up
    02-26-11 06:48 AM
    I've used them all, and noticed that with BDHP and T-Max's the browser lagged a tiny it loading pages for the first time after a reboot. I use my browser a lot so I like the Blazin' Torch the best.
    alz3abi likes this.
    02-26-11 10:40 AM
    I just installed blazing torch so we'll see. BDHP 6.1 over .448 was pretty good but the browser did lag a lot of the times. I had no issues with anything else on that one. Tmax was pretty fast but it lagged in general a lot I would say, not just the browser. I never would see the hour glass icon on BDHP, not at all. We'll se how this one goes.
    alz3abi likes this.
    02-26-11 10:50 AM
    I've used them all, and noticed that with BDHP and T-Max's the browser lagged a tiny it loading pages for the first time after a reboot. I use my browser a lot so I like the Blazin' Torch the best.
    In my opinion (based on my tests.) .. BDHP not recommended for torch over .450 base. buggy & battrey leak.
    Blazing have no advantage over T-max just Browser. CZ blazing using 6.1.0.13 browser files.
    Apps installed in my torch. BetteyMeter, BerryBuzz, FancyChar, MemoryBoosterm ScreenShot, QuickLaunch, ExtraKeys, DaTaMonitor, BerryWeather, and Feeds (30min updates.) .. in T-Max battrey discarding like (1.2%) per hour. and with hard use riesed up like 5% per hour. on blazing normal use like 4.9% & hard use rised like 9.5%
    gonna reload my OS with T-Max with 6.1.0.13 Browser cods from (blazing) hybrids. ans stick with it

I just installed blazing torch so we'll see. BDHP 6.1 over .448 was pretty good but the browser did lag a lot of the times. I had no issues with anything else on that one. Tmax was pretty fast but it lagged in general a lot I would say, not just the browser. I never would see the hour glass icon on BDHP, not at all. We'll se how this one goes.
    let us know what you found =]
    02-27-11 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD