Hi guys, i know this thread might be a little controversial because of it's obvious title but this something that im curious about

First of all sorry for my bad english

So, i came across this hybrid thing not long ago and the first hybrid os that i tried to load on my device (Blackberry curve 9300) was Berrylicous VI.
    I was amazed with this new "sorcery" and how my blackberry got so mch faster.
    But then i got greedy. If that was great what about all the other hybrid os? and what about those that used os 7.1 files???
    were they faster?
    Well i started searching and i found nothing that could help me... so i decided to ask you guys! I would like to know what hybrids do you use and their advantages.

I have found:
    -B@stard (latest build Ascot)
    -Berrylicous VI
    -Raikkohad v11 (747 edition 3)
    -Raikkohad v12 (749 edition 1)
    -MaxHybrid

and from this list i have used berrylicous and raikkohad v12. Now, i have other questions too.
    1- (most obvious) What do you think it's the best? advantages and disadvanteges
    2- Are those hybrid who use more os 7 files better? or buggier?
    3 Berrylicous VI ran great and i only tried raikkohad v12 because it had more os 7.1 files and because i had read it was better but this one has a giant memory leak. its constantly going from 100 to 80 to 50 then hangs for a sec and etc... do you think i should wait even more for the os to stabilize? is raikkohad v11 cny better? or just i just shut up and stay with berrylicous?
    4- If you recommend any other would you please post the links for tuturials since some of them dont have installers and are more confusing.

Thanks a lot, i know it's a big and maybe boring thread but i think there are many os6 people who would love to know this too. Love crackberry! and love my bb
    06-11-13 04:08 PM
    1- (most obvious) What do you think it's the best? advantages and disadvanteges?

No way to tell, I'm affraid. Each brew is unique and must be tested in comparison to each other. You can tell if a particular
    raikkohad release is better than the other if you have been using them, but there is no way to tell otherwise. Back on my 9780, raikkohad was the only hybrid that managed to solve ALL my issues (even the ones offical releases wouldn't). That doesn't say other builts are bad (some were faster, just didn't sold my contact sync issue).

2- Are those hybrid who use more os 7 files better? or buggier?

Wrong focus. Focus on performance. Some breat hybrids happen to use OLDER files instead of the latest ones. Use whatever built that fixes you issues and gives you the best experience (how I miss the days of WillyBoy and the 8520 hybrids!).

3 Berrylicous VI ran great and i only tried raikkohad v12 because it had more os 7.1 files and because i had read it was better but this one has a giant memory leak. its constantly going from 100 to 80 to 50 then hangs for a sec and etc... do you think i should wait even more for the os to stabilize? is raikkohad v11 cny better? or just i just shut up and stay with berrylicous?

You will only know by testing. I'd load v11 and see use it for a week. You already know how v12 and berrylicious behave so you'd know which to pick.

Thanks a lot, i know it's a big and maybe boring thread but i think there are many os6 people who would love to know this too. Love crackberry! and love my bb
    Have a blast! Finding the right brew is hard, but once you do, you won't even want to update your phone again!
    06-11-13 04:57 PM
    Hmmm thats greath. unfortunally i dont have much time but right now im preparing a big mix of hybrids. When i finish preparing these files i will test one by one and see what i get. Its kinda hard to choose you know. On the one hand berrylicious is great, i love it's performance and it had tons of free memory, but now with the rakkiohad (im using it) some things have been bugging.. but ok ill see. ill keep trying these rakkio and then load up v11. with some good luck maybe it's just these first days, but ive read comments that im not the only one losing battery fast...
    06-11-13 05:39 PM
    Hmmm thats greath. unfortunally i dont have much time but right now im preparing a big mix of hybrids. When i finish preparing these files i will test one by one and see what i get. Its kinda hard to choose you know. On the one hand berrylicious is great, i love it's performance and it had tons of free memory, but now with the rakkiohad (im using it) some things have been bugging.. but ok ill see. ill keep trying these rakkio and then load up v11. with some good luck maybe it's just these first days, but ive read comments that im not the only one losing battery fast...
    Kinda feels like you already have the answer hehe.
    06-12-13 12:10 AM
    yeah it's just that i would love to hear from B@stard users and other persons who have uded this hybrids but it looks like crackberry's a desert... anyway ill keep reading around. The only thing that annoys me in some hybrids is just that they are not easy to install... developers should be lazy on this hahahahaha what hybrid do you use?
    06-12-13 01:08 PM
    I am trying B@stard (latest build Ascot). I was using Apt and had my Total Memory reduce very quickly over the last 2 months. So I switched to Ascot this weekend as Apt was becoming very unstable (constant busy clock due to lack of free memory). I was running the BBM Beta with Channels at the end so that may have contributed to the memory leak, I am back to stock BBM now. So far so good. I am really closely watching Total Memory on this one.
    06-12-13 03:50 PM
    HMMMMM That's interesting. Raikkohad also has a lot of memory leak!! if you are using ascot i recommend getting:
    723 SFI + 749 full os and then replace the javas in the 749 with the ascot. They said this was where they saw best performance and stability. I have finished preparing that (getting the 723, mixing together etc) and im thinking about loading it. Im still using the raikkohad 12 (i reloaded it, just to check if it was just a bad download or a sh*tty install). If you hate memory leaking and instability i recommend using the Berrylicious VI. It was the most stabel and smooth hybrid that i have loaded. But now they have made some weird changes and i dont remember wich berrylicious version i loaded... anyway good luck
    06-12-13 07:49 PM