I'm sure many of you are familiar with rroyy's BB site, so I was looking at the tips for extending battery and came across a few images showing battery detail that I'm not familiar with at all

http://rroyy.com/images/bat1.png

Is this some sort of third-party battery app? Kinda thinking not since rroyy said uninstall all third party-batt apps.. plus the look of the screen looks just like the natural settings pages, so then where in the settings is it or how the do i get to it?!
    10-28-12 12:35 PM
    I can't find one that looks like that but on my 9810 go to device and status information, option, battery level, option again to get different details.
    10-28-12 12:47 PM
    You can click on individual hours to see a lot of detail.
    10-28-12 12:50 PM
    I'm sure many of you are familiar with rroyy's BB site, so I was looking at the tips for extending battery and came across a few images showing battery detail that I'm not familiar with at all

http://rroyy.com/images/bat1.png

Is this some sort of third-party battery app? Kinda thinking not since rroyy said uninstall all third party-batt apps.. plus the look of the screen looks just like the natural settings pages, so then where in the settings is it or how the do i get to it?!
    This is one of the screens within the Blackberry Device Analyzer (or BBDA), which became available in the OS 7.1 builds. You don't have your OS version listed, so to see if it's there, go to Options > Device > Advanced System Settings. BBDA would be at the bottom of the list. Search BBDA in the forum and you'll find a large number of posts.
    NinjaB likes this.
    10-28-12 01:33 PM
    @elessar, preciate that!!- found it.. I had seen the option before but never did any of the batt tests cuz i wasn't having any of those problems lol..

I can't find one that looks like that but on my 9810 go to device and status information, option, battery level, option again to get different details.
    When i go to device and status info I get a static screen that shows Network Info- signal/pin/imei; Wi-Fi Info- signal/wlan mac/ip address; Device Info- battery %, and free mem.. But i can't go to any further options by hour... Maybe ur talking about bbda?

Thanks all
    10-28-12 08:23 PM