option ?

Thanks,

Cam
    11-16-07 01:06 PM
    BB messenger is awesome!!! make new friends from all over the world. awesome way to stay in touch with all the other great minds that have seen the light and come to the BB side of life. and let me tell ya the grass is so much greener on this side.
    11-16-07 01:19 PM
    Welcome to The Crack!
    Check out the FAQ!
    If answers you lack,
    We'll have your back.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...arget="_blank"
    11-16-07 01:25 PM
    option ?

Thanks,

Cam
    OMG are you serious?
    Seriously tho its a matter of preference but I think its AWESOME!
    BB messenger will connect you with whom otherwise you would never know.
    Great source of entertainment, killing time for whenever it calls for it!
    11-16-07 01:39 PM
    BB messenger is great, it's like an added advantage for bb's owners all around the world. You can im anyone that's in the bb family and its included in your data plan. So who needs text messages, if you don't pin me or instant message me via bb then you better have my cell number.
    11-16-07 02:02 PM
    I don't think anyone has answered this guy's question in a new-user friendly way (except for the link to the FAQ which explains what this very well). As a new BB user myself, I wondered what the purpose of it was initially as well.

BB Messenger is like AIM basically but the user IDs are one's PIN code.

Cool feature for corporate users that all have Blackberrys but useless to me since I don't know any other Blackberry owners with whom I would foresee wanting to or needing to have instant message communication with.
    11-16-07 03:30 PM
    I don't think anyone has answered this guy's question in a new-user friendly way (except for the link to the FAQ which explains what this very well). As a new BB user myself, I wondered what the purpose of it was initially as well.

BB Messenger is like AIM basically but the user IDs are one's PIN code.

Cool feature for corporate users that all have Blackberrys but useless to me since I don't know any other Blackberry owners with whom I would foresee wanting to or needing to have instant message communication with.

What are you talking about, you have us.
    11-16-07 03:46 PM
    Yes so like they said, CAMCRID, BB messenger is a peer to peer system meaning you can only communicate with other Blackberry owners. Check out the "whats your pin" posts and you and mvanderlinden will have more BB messenger friends than you can shake a stick at. Try it. Good luck
    11-16-07 03:51 PM
    I knew what it was for but I've never used it. I don't know any other BB users. So you mean to tell me if I see someone I like on here, I can request their pin? Cool!!
    11-16-07 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD