is my bis username and password the same information i would use to login to the bb app world. i havent changed anything since i just got my bb?
    09-15-10 11:39 AM
    Hi gang. I am new to AT&T, after having BlackBerry service with Nextel and Sprint for many years.

I noticed that logging in at the BIS management site for AT&T (att.blackberry.com or mycingular.blackberry.com) gives me a message that I may only log into my email account via the email application on my device.

This is ashame. I can understand this being the case with less-expensive carries' BIS service, such as Boost or MetroPCS, but come on...AT&T??! I mean, I'm paying ALOT of money... should I not be able to sit down at my PC and change the signature and other settings of my BlackBerry and other connected emails? Or does paying slightly higher fees with AT&T restrict me from managing my BIS account in comfort?
    05-27-11 11:36 PM
    Three UK's BIS is 3uk.blackberry.com

Apologies if this is posted previously, I couldn't see it in this thread.
    06-21-11 12:02 PM
    i could not get the links to work they said my phone was not registered could someone plz help me
    archvuong likes this.
    07-18-11 01:42 PM
    i could not get the links to work they said my phone was not registered could someone plz help me
    Me too. Sfone - VietNam. plz help me. thks
    08-19-11 01:46 PM
    I am in need of help, I have consumer cellular, I am useing a 9780 BB, and my carrier said they do not service this BB, That i will have to go to BB to find help setting it up, In there help section they have a service book to install, BUT i do not know how or where to entry it. Any help??
    08-20-11 10:20 AM
    I juss bought a storm 9530 unlocked from verizon, but I have no access to the internet. Were do i get the service books ? I use att network..
    this should help you:
    http://crackberry.com/how-effectivel...n-gsm-carriers
    09-09-11 05:34 AM
    Hi ,

My wireless provider is H2O Wireless. I need assistance with Services Books and MMS. Please help BB 3122AFAE
    11-15-11 07:33 PM
    Vodafone, India?
    01-24-12 12:32 PM
    07-08-12 10:48 AM
    hey, can i have the three UK one?
    12-03-12 10:29 AM
    I have all applications in Black berry bold 9700 i have updated with 6.0 version also, but i have tried to browse and emails but didnt work, i have all WIFI, mobile connections too but its still not working, its saying below.

"Your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries, please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device".

kindly check and let me know what can i do for use all Internet application and emails,

Regards
    Munib Iqbal
    10-20-14 10:15 AM
    Can any one help me for this,
    10-20-14 10:20 AM
    Can any one help me for this,
    Do you have a BlackBerry data plan on your service. Without it you will not be able to download any service books.
    10-20-14 10:24 AM
    my phone asking me for (browser configuration service book entries) how can i fix that ?
    12-15-15 02:36 PM
115 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD