uscellular?????????
    02-22-08 05:20 PM
    cool thread...If I already have a email account for my yahoo mail on desktop...should I sign up ??
    02-22-08 06:31 PM
    What are the specific steps that are required to guarantee the right login to BIS every time?

Sometimes I get this error message:

"
    The site cannot be accessed in this manner. Please use the URL or link provided to you by your service provider."

While I am accessing the BIS ( I am AT&T customer) website using the following address:
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

Some other time the address work perfectly, I got to the login page instead of the error message above.

This drive me crazy, as I may need to update my email accounts several times a day and I could not access it.

Thanks for the help
    02-23-08 03:47 AM
    http:// www . telstra.blackberry . com/ or on the device itself, for Telstra Australia...

You will need to register a username and password on the device-based E-Mail setup page before you can use the Web-based version above though.
    Last edited by cyba.cowboy; 02-25-08 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Additional information.
    02-24-08 06:04 PM

Just to add to Navi_
    If any of above website does not work ( give Error message and tell you to use original link),
    Just clear the cache memory & history of your browser. then you should be able to use the web address above.

Thanks to all who help me with this .
    02-24-08 06:56 PM
    And as for Verizon...

www . blackberry . com / go / vzw

nice & simple once you put it all together, lol :]
    02-24-08 09:13 PM
    I will preface this with I am not a techie at all....why do I need to know my carrier's address? I got my BB a couple days ago and activated it at the store. Is there something I need this web address for?
    02-25-08 07:10 AM
    If you want to create, edit and/or delete the e-mail accounts/addresses used on your BlackBerry device, you need to do so using your carrier's BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) setup page, which is an Internet-based wizard that pushes the relevant settings to your device wirelessly...

By default, some carriers offer this service on the BlackBerry device itself via a mobile Internet site, whilst others offer the same thing on the "normal" Internet by default, to be accessed from a computer (regardless of which BIS setup process your carrier offers by default, you can always use the other version, if you prefer).

As I understand it, this is the ONLY way to create, edit and delete e-mail accounts for BIS customers...

By the way, a carrier's BIS setup page is completely irrelevant to BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) customers, as their account is setup remotely (usually by a dedicated IT administrator).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-08 03:35 AM
    So, I've got my blackberry email set up on my phone, but where do i go to retrieve it online? I can read the emails on my phone of course, but cannot download attachments...

Such a newb question, I know, but have not been able to find on the Verizon site (my wireless/data service provider) or on blackberry's...

Thanks in advance for your help.
    03-22-08 10:33 AM
    Telstra Australia:

telstra.blackberry.com

Anyone know any other Australian carriers BIS sites?
    04-14-08 12:37 AM
    Wouldn't have a clue bumblepie - I'm with the Big T myself...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-08 12:33 AM
    form my sprint 8330 which you set up on the device, I had to search and search but I eventually found BlackBerry Internet Service the other one wont work if you set it up originally from the phone.
    05-20-08 08:20 AM
    I have tried online and through my device and am still unable to do this. What am I doing wrong? I can get into services and settings and general settings, but there is no place to change settings.
    05-26-08 03:51 PM
    Look for an email settings icon on your device, that will take you there.
    05-26-08 04:01 PM
    Just to add to Navi_
    If any of above website does not work ( give Error message and tell you to use original link),
    Just clear the cache memory & history of your browser. then you should be able to use the web address above.

Thanks to all who help me with this .
    Like others, I can't seem to access the AT&T site any longer. Worked fine when I got my pearl. Now getting the same error message.

Tried your suggestions and still get the same error message. Does anyone know if AT&T is now only available from the device itself?
    06-02-08 06:46 AM
    I'm a VZW subscriber and am in the same boat. I always get a pop up saying to log in with the BB, and when I go log in through email settings on the BB, it doesn't let me edit anything.

Sucks><
    06-02-08 07:27 AM
    Great thread on our problem here:
    htt p://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-remove-sent-my-blackberry-4980/

A good step-by-step can be found on the 2nd page, 1st post, here:
    htt p://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-remove-sent-my-blackberry-4980/index2.html

Sorry couldn't post hyperlinks, due to post count (Says I need 10). Copy and Paste ftw!
    06-02-08 08:16 AM
    I'm a VZW subscriber and am in the same boat. I always get a pop up saying to log in with the BB, and when I go log in through email settings on the BB, it doesn't let me edit anything.
    Once you get into your email settings on your BB select the Create User Name link. Once you set up a username there you can use any computer's web brower and get out to to the Verizon BIS site.
    06-03-08 09:32 AM
    Thanks for the tip but I solved it and made the 2nd post for future reference. I found a great post explaining it point-by-point. I do appreciate your response though!
    06-03-08 04:53 PM
    07-12-08 12:12 AM
    HELP!!!! I can't log in to my BIS!! It kleeps telling me that my information is incorrect when it isn't!!
    07-14-08 11:55 PM
    anyone else with ATT that cant log into the BIS site? It keeps saying my login information is incorrect...I set up my blackberry email address from my phone...was I supposed to set it up from this actual BIS site instead??
    08-06-08 10:19 PM
    Thanks Axxman. I have been trying to get to the sprint bis site for the last few day.
    08-07-08 10:17 AM
    How can I turn off my voicemail, via my call log screen and clicking on options and changing my forwarding options. I still get voicemails. T-Mobile Rep told me to do this but it did not temporarily stop my voice message. I was able to turn off call waiting. Hmmmm HELP Newbie and Hooked. Love my 8320 Curve
    08-17-08 07:10 PM
    Hi i dont know what my BIS carrier's (CSL) phone number or website is...
    but i was told to Call the carrier my BIS account is associated to and ask them to either 'delete' the account or 'de-link' it from your Blackberry Pin Number..since i cant seem to remember my username..

can anyone help?
    08-19-08 02:53 PM
115 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD