I know BB 10 has a good support from Box cloud service out of the box. What about BB 7? Sugarsync seems to be supporting it but I am not sure.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 10:56 AM
    I know BB 10 has a good support from Box cloud service out of the box. What about BB 7? Sugarsync seems to be supporting it but I am not sure.

Posted via CB10
    Sugarsync works fine for me on my 9900, no issues at all synching with 2 Laptops, a Sony and a Lenovo.

Got the app from App World.
    08-16-13 11:09 AM
    Sugarsync works fine for me on my 9900, no issues at all synching with 2 Laptops, a Sony and a Lenovo.

Got the app from App World.
    Can you get good integration with OS7 like when a new photo taken it will be uploaded to Sugarsync? Or do you need to do it manually one by one? I get the impression that OS7 integration is not that good. Could you confirm this mate?

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 11:24 AM
    Can you get good integration with OS7 like when a new photo taken it will be uploaded to Sugarsync? Or do you need to do it manually one by one? I get the impression that OS7 integration is not that good. Could you confirm this mate?

Posted via CB10
    don't use the camera myself so just had to do a test picture to check it out for you.

I was logged into sugarsnc when I took a picture and it synched to my Laptop automatically and instantly.

Hope this helps.
    08-16-13 11:54 AM
    Dropbox is perfect,you can get it from appworld
    08-17-13 08:26 AM
    don't use the camera myself so just had to do a test picture to check it out for you.

I was logged into sugarsnc when I took a picture and it synched to my Laptop automatically and instantly.

Hope this helps.
    How about for files which are already there in the device or mediacard before cloud service being set up? I find out that we can only upload the files one by one instead of a whole folder for example?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 09:59 AM