This has happened to me a few times, not a big deal just annoying. I'm running the 8900 with 4.6 and the latest version of BBM, here's the problem..

When I'm chatting, all of a sudden, I cannot get back into the entry field, I can navigate around, access menu etc but I can't get my cursor back into the input field to type anymore messages. I have to actually kill that chat and start up a new one and then it's fine. This has only happened a few times, doesn't happen all the time, anyone else experiencing this issue?
    03-01-10 03:50 PM
    you can still click back to the message box where you type, you just don't see the cursor anymore...then you'll be able to type, you just cant see what you're typing...even though it's still there...and if you press enter it will display in the chat.

This what you're talking about?

Happens to me quite a bit...from what I read there's not a fix out for it yet...
    03-01-10 04:02 PM
    it happened to me, and i did what you did any solutions for this if it happenes again?
    03-01-10 04:02 PM
    It has happened to me a couple times. So you are not alone with this issue. I don't usually start the convo over again, I just give it a few seconds and then it works. But it hasn’t happened enough to be a true hindrance.
    03-01-10 04:03 PM
    This happens to me quite often. I do not know the cause of it, but usually I just close and reopen the chat. Sometimes I will wait and it will correct itself. But that rarely ever happens.
    03-01-10 06:03 PM
    you can still click back to the message box where you type, you just don't see the cursor anymore...then you'll be able to type, you just cant see what you're typing...even though it's still there...and if you press enter it will display in the chat.

This what you're talking about?

Happens to me quite a bit...from what I read there's not a fix out for it yet...
    Yeah, something like that, mine doesn't type anything even when I type blindly and hit enter, nothing comes up. I just end that conversation and re-engage, like I said, not a big deal, just annoying then that's all.
    03-01-10 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD