Ok, so long story short. I wiped my phone and put back OS 4.7 after trying out the Hybrid and having issues. After doing so, I had to re-add all my BBM contacts (which is weird b/c a lot of times when I do an enterprise activation, it restores them, but once in awhile, it doesn't). Anyway, since then, there is one BBM contact, where him and I have trouble messaging each other. We will get the "Contact is Busy" status - i.e: Hourglass. The temporary fix is to delete each other off of BBM and request a New PIN again. What I am trying now is actually deleting his contact completely out of my phone (since it used to be linked via BBM 5.0) and he has done the same with me. Has anyone ever experienced this before? I have no issues talking to anyone else. (although I haven't really chatted it up with a good % of my buddies yet).
    08-07-09 11:53 AM
    This problem is so frustrating. I have since upgraded to BBM 5.0, re-added him multiple ways (via e-mail addy, PIN) and yet we are able to talk the first day, and then the second day, BBM stops working. Has anyone seen anything like this? I am sure if I do a wipe it will fix it, but I've done 3-4 wipes already and am tired of rebuilding my BB.
    08-11-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD