Hey, I was just reading up on theiexplorer's Twitter page AKA Lyricidal and I saw a tweet indicating we should expect the Webkit Browser in a leak sometime within the next 30 days.. Also I saw another post confirming the Blackberry Storm 3's existence and that it would be out by late October of this year :P
    02-22-10 09:43 PM
    Nice find. Glad I saw this. Been doubting RIM lately
    02-22-10 10:10 PM
    very exciting stuff
    02-22-10 10:16 PM
    Wahoo! I just wet my pants!
    02-22-10 10:17 PM
    Hey, I was just reading up on theiexplorer's Twitter page AKA Lyricidal and I saw a tweet indicating we should expect the Webkit Browser in a leak sometime within the next 30 days.. Also I saw another post confirming the Blackberry Storm 3's existence and that it would be out by late October of this year :P
    Do you have any links to either the tweet or any of the posts you are talking about?
    02-22-10 10:22 PM
    i have never been more hopeful that a post is true.... and that has nothing to do with the S3.
    02-22-10 10:22 PM
    Wahoo! I just wet my pants!
    Here's an app for that.

Sheesh, any more excitement and we're gonna have to open a Chinese Laundry to handle the vast assortment of stains we can expect to see.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 10:23 PM
    what ! what ! I hope this is true GIGITY GIGITY !!!
    02-22-10 10:25 PM
    Do you have any links to either the tweet or any of the posts you are talking about?
    yeahh.

lyricidal (theiexplorers) on Twitter should be there somewhere on the pagge...
    02-22-10 10:32 PM
    yeahh.

lyricidal (theiexplorers) on Twitter should be there somewhere on the pagge...
    I see it, it is the third tweet. Thanks

Hopefully it becomes true
    02-22-10 10:37 PM
    Nice! I can't wait for the webkit browser AND my one year contract is up in Dec. Hello Storm 3
    02-22-10 10:39 PM
    I added a couple ??? before the natives get TOO restless and think it's an actual leak (but for the fact that it IS posted correctly in the rumors section )
    02-22-10 10:43 PM
    I added a couple ??? before the natives get TOO restless and think it's an actual leak (but for the fact that it IS posted correctly in the rumors section )
    Probably a good move. We all know that the folks in the flamesuit biz are making a killing these days. But a leak might make the special effects of Avatar seem positively mellow by comparison.

02-22-10 10:59 PM
    Here's a thought ? If we got the leak for the web kit, how well will it work with out the proxy. Isn't it suppost to work in conjunction to gain the extra speed through the compression ?

Mike
    02-22-10 11:12 PM
    Here's a thought ? If we got the leak for the web kit, how well will it work with out the proxy. Isn't it suppost to work in conjunction to gain the extra speed through the compression ?

Mike
    As far as I'm aware, the current browser already uses a proxy based infrastructure. The new browser will be an improvement on that model.

02-22-10 11:19 PM
    I really hope this is true. I'd love to check out the new browser!
    02-23-10 12:06 AM
    You're forgetting the two rules about Leak Club PK.
    02-23-10 12:17 AM
    This seems like bs to me, while leaks happen, how many of them get announced a month in advance?
    02-23-10 01:38 AM
    I would be ecstatic if this happened. Even if it is still in crappy beta, it is likely better than the current one.
    02-23-10 05:11 PM
    This seems like bs to me, while leaks happen, how many of them get announced a month in advance?
    LoL seems like somebody is saying a leak is on the way from at least a month or 2 out.

I'd like to see this browser that's suppose to be so fast and cool, is there any known memory (phone) limits on it? Or are we still in mostly speculation stage here?
    02-23-10 05:20 PM
    The video shows it running on the bold 9700, so my guess is that it is likely that it runs on the bold 9700 and the Tour and most likely other non open GL devices that have the 256 (i believe) memory. But, it is still all technically speculation.
    02-23-10 05:22 PM
    Great news!!! I'm excited about the webkit... not as much for S3 since i like to have a physical keyboard.
    02-23-10 05:26 PM
    if there is a leak of this webkit browser, i'll try it no matter what ha, i'm so excited for it!!!!
    02-23-10 05:31 PM
    i hope we see the leak! it would be nice to try this out for ourselfs!
    02-23-10 06:00 PM
    I would be ecstatic if this happened. Even if it is still in crappy beta, it is likely better than the current one.
    Ha ha ha! Sad but true... That hurt so much.

02-23-10 07:29 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD