12-30-09 06:33 PM
100 1234
tools
    Wow! I was really late!
    11-24-09 02:33 PM
    Yeah, we drank all the good stuff already.
    11-24-09 02:54 PM
    LOL! Maybe next time.
    11-24-09 02:58 PM
    Yeah, we drank all the good stuff already.
    I think I still have some Natty Ice buried in here somewhere... oh wait, they're warm....

Any takers...?
    11-24-09 03:00 PM
    just got 5 cases of bud and bud light, the party.. shall continue!
    11-24-09 03:03 PM
    and btw, willyboy6, i REALLY hope you are wrong,
    11-24-09 03:05 PM
    Don't kill the messenger... anyway, I was just hypothesizing. But if it does happen, just remember where you heard it....

I hope I'm wrong.
    11-24-09 03:07 PM
    oh, i will remember... and, i know where you live!!! haha (not really but it would have been cool)
    11-24-09 03:07 PM
    oh, i will remember... and, i know where you live!!! haha (not really but it would have been cool)
    It's on the bbhybrids member map anyway.... no secret here, but you'll have a **** of a time finding me because Philly is a big city
    11-24-09 03:09 PM
    hahaha, only kidding
    11-24-09 03:10 PM
    I'm sorry to say guys, but my inclination would be to believe that our next "leak" will actually be the official release of 5.0 for the 9630.... and that it won't come out until right before the Tour2 (essex) comes out (december-january?). It sucks to say so, but why else would the Tour be the ONLY BB that is NOT leaking a .3xx OS? Could it be that they already have the one they want, the one they think will go official, and they're just waiting on the Tour 2 to release it? Methinks that this could be possible, in the very least, and some would argue, probable.

This is exactly what happened with the Storm 1 & 2, doesn't history tend to repeat itself?

Sorry to crash the party, but somebody had to bring it up.....
    I agree with this. Not that I'd want it this way, but they're going to want to throw Tour1 owners a bone when tour2 comes out. So they'll release it just before, or just after tour2 comes out like they did the storm.

There could be a leak sooner, but the official 5.0 release won't come out till sometime around the Tour2 is released!

Running .230 and happy with it right now. Good signal, everything is working fine...for what I use it for anyway. The first song in the media player stops at the end, and then when I hit play, it goes and just keeps playing songs, so i dont mind hitting play one time...not a deal breaker.
    11-24-09 03:11 PM
    I agree with this. Not that I'd want it this way, but they're going to want to throw Tour1 owners a bone when tour2 comes out. So they'll release it just before, or just after tour2 comes out like they did the storm.

There could be a leak sooner, but the official 5.0 release won't come out till sometime around the Tour2 is released!

Running .230 and happy with it right now. Good signal, everything is working fine...for what I use it for anyway. The first song in the media player stops at the end, and then when I hit play, it goes and just keeps playing songs, so i dont mind hitting play one time...not a deal breaker.
    i do have to agree with you guys, but remember, thats why they call them leaks, right? it can happen, one dumba55 getting a hold of it and oops, its leaked! lol
    11-24-09 03:14 PM
    I have been hoping the reason has to with openGL. Seeing how it seems only cdma devices have the correct hardware for it, I really hope the OS is undergoing major cosmetic changes. Well, I can only hope.
    11-24-09 03:15 PM
    I have been hoping the reason has to with openGL. Seeing how it seems only cdma devices have the correct hardware for it, I really hope the OS is undergoing major cosmetic changes. Well, I can only hope.
    Not a bad theory, I will join the *hope* bandwagon with you.
    11-24-09 03:18 PM
    The only reason this makes any sense to me it that the tour is the only keyboard blackberry with a graphics accelerator that I know of. Outside of willyboy6's reasoning, it makes no sense why the tour is the only current generation keyboard blackberry without a new .3XX leak. I am using .191 too lazy to upgrade until a new leak comes out.
    11-24-09 03:27 PM
    Good beer.
    11-24-09 05:39 PM
    Good beer.

WHAT?!

*Hands you both one of these*

11-24-09 06:07 PM

The hybrid will fix the music stop issue. At least it fixed it for me. I had the same issue with my music and video player. Plus your tour will run even faster and smoother with it. V7.11 hybrid is great and easy to install.
    Last edited by veevans01; 11-24-09 at 06:18 PM.
    11-24-09 06:09 PM
    WHAT?!

*Hands you both one of these*

Thanks.
    11-24-09 06:15 PM
    Ok, il light my fireworks now (boom * bang * flash *) But anyway, is there any news on the new build yet? like what improvements does it seem to have over .230?
    11-24-09 11:01 PM
    Looks like there's qquuiitttee a few people in this waiting room! lol Wonder if RIM is watching...
    11-24-09 11:04 PM
    I wanrt/need upgrade RIM ... My phone freezes every time I bring it out of the holster for a good 5 seconds ... This is with the .230 running the lastest hybrid whatever that guys name is ... New os come out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 11:33 PM
    i sure hope rim is watching, cause we do seriously need a new build, :P 230 is ok, but there has to be better things added with a newer build.. oh and stability has to be better as well! COME ON!!!
    11-25-09 12:30 AM
    Im pullin up a chair. Brought some cards complete with poker chips, and a large bag of pretzels. Where is the beer I've been hearing so much about, and my I have one?

:::folds arms, waiting for our new OS:::

Verizon is doing this on purpose. Jerks.

:::back to eating pretzels, the wait continues:::
    11-25-09 01:12 AM
    <----- Steps up to the bar, orders a drink, looks around at the growing crowd.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 08:14 AM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD