Have any of you tried this app?it is in appworld.voicemail for BBM.
    04-11-12 11:00 PM
    First Look: BBM Voicemail for BlackBerry | N4BB - News for BlackBerry - forums, leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews

Have you ever wanted to exchange voice messages with your BBM contacts rather than have to type them? There�s a new app called VVM Messenger that allows you to record, send and receive voice messages with any of your BBM contacts.VVM Messenger lets you send short voice messages up to 25 secondswithout incurring pricey roaming or long distance voice calling charges.

The developer says the app is currently in public beta and users must meet the following Requirements:

OS 6 or later (OS 5 support coming soon. Stay tuned!)
    SD card
    BBM 6.0.1 or later (VVM Messenger will prompt you to download it if you don�t have it installed the first time you run VVM Messenger)
    Users will also have to make sure their recipients of a BBM Voicemail also has VVM Messenger in order to receive the message. Although, if you send someone a VVM and they don�t have VVM Messenger installed they will automatically receive an App World invite to download VVM Messenger.

Do
    04-11-12 11:08 PM
    We can already send voice notes with bbm. Not sure how long however its there.
    04-11-12 11:37 PM
    Hi, the developer behind VVM Messenger here.

VVM Messenger is actually now officially out of beta and the 1.0 release has been out for a few days (App World update process is a little slow to change the app description). I added support for OS 5.0 in the 1.0 as well as added support for switching between handset and speakerphone with just a tap on the screen/click of a button.

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback, would be glad to answer and take note of what you guys think.
    04-12-12 01:27 AM
    I don't get it, BBM can already do this, I was sending bbm voice notes on a BB 8700 and they're a minute long from within BBM but you can send longer voice notes voice notes recorder built in app.
    04-12-12 04:08 AM
    Perhaps the developer can explain the difference?
    04-12-12 04:28 AM
    There is a bbm connected app that let's us use our bb's - bbm as walkie talkies. I wondered if this was it but strangely not.

Its a 5th wheel on a car it seems ???
    04-12-12 05:16 AM
    The idea with VVM Messenger is to make voicemail over BBM quick, easy and fun. That's all. I have added a few screenshots so you can see what I mean.

You can manage voice messages like voicemail, with a centralized Inbox where all voicemail comes, messages listed in chronological order, read/unread messages, new VVM notifications etc.

We also wanted to make it very easy and convenient to record, send and play VVMs so that people can do that effortlessly when on the go, in a hurry, in a car etc. You can record and send with just a couple of clicks/taps on the screen, we added things like one-click toggle between speakerphone/handset and the app also provides notifications so that you can know when you have a new VVM waiting for you.

Btw, the interface on non-touch/OS 5 models also uses buttons so it's still a two-click process and people don't have to fish through the context menu.

I hope this puts things in perspective, if you guys have any questions - shoot!
    04-12-12 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD