I have a Storm 9530, I use a Motorola Blue Tooth with it. When I press the button 2 of 3 times it will show the screen it is intializing voice commands, I hear "Say a Command", but that is it. It will not do what I tell it.

I click the back or hang up a couple times and then it works. I even pulled the battery, they did not help. Seems I have to pull the battery every couple days to fix something.

Any suggestions, advice?

Thank you
    01-05-10 02:21 PM
    I have a Storm 9530, I use a Motorola Blue Tooth with it. When I press the button 2 of 3 times it will show the screen it is intializing voice commands, I hear "Say a Command", but that is it. It will not do what I tell it.

I click the back or hang up a couple times and then it works. I even pulled the battery, they did not help. Seems I have to pull the battery every couple days to fix something.

Any suggestions, advice?
    Many of us are not adopters of the native BlackBerry voice command operation because of the problems which you stipulate.

I use Vlingo as a replacement and love it. You may wish to test drive Vlingo (Vlingo Home).
    01-08-10 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD