Downloaded the latest version for use in future hybrids Thanks again ubersurfer
    Thank you for the bump!
    01-08-12 03:18 PM
    Adding my subscription.
    02-12-12 06:46 PM
    Adding my subscription.
    Olblueyez: Your avatar ... the chairman as Tony Rome?
    02-12-12 07:03 PM
    Not sure if I'm doing this right. But I right click on Vendelete.cmd. It says no vendor files to be deleted. However, I searched for it in Windows and found one. Am I doing it right?
    05-09-12 08:42 PM
    Not sure if I'm doing this right. But I right click on Vendelete.cmd. It says no vendor files to be deleted. However, I searched for it in Windows and found one. Am I doing it right?
    Why not try VENDELETE+ instead? It does a full search of your hard drive, unlike the original VENDELETE.CMD which targets specific folders.

You can download VENDELETE+ here: http://ubersurfer.com/files/vendeleteplus.zip

jmd.aKBar likes this.
    05-10-12 02:39 PM
    Why not try VENDELETE+ instead? It does a full search of your hard drive, unlike the original VENDELETE.CMD which targets specific folders.

Thank you sir. Wasn't aware there was a newer one
    05-11-12 09:03 AM

Hi ubersurfer, (and all others who fiddle around and give me confidence to fiddle with my bb )

quick question though, if i cut the vendor.xml from the users folder and rename it to vendor_user.xml and do a similar operation to vendor.xml in apploader folder, and move both the files to a different partition of the hdd, will that work? i mean will it affect my installing the hybrid os???

thnx in adv
    06-08-12 06:44 AM
    Hi ubersurfer, (and all others who fiddle around and give me confidence to fiddle with my bb )

quick question though, if i cut the vendor.xml from the users folder and rename it to vendor_user.xml and do a similar operation to vendor.xml in apploader folder, and move both the files to a different partition of the hdd, will that work? i mean will it affect my installing the hybrid os???

thnx in adv
    Renaming VENDOR.XML has the same effect as deleting it. The OS installation looks specifically for a file named VENDOR.XML and ignores the request if the file isn't found. So, renaming the file to vendor_user.xml or even to getthatcatoutofhere.bub is a perfect alternative to manually deleting VENDOR.XML, where ever it may reside.
    06-09-12 06:18 PM
    I'm using Windows 7, where do I find the App Loader if I've downloaded the leaked OS and the latest Desktop Software....I used to be able to click Run and if I had downloaded the leaked OS, a list of the files within the OS would show up, and I'd be able to manually delete the Vendor.xml....

Does anyone where to find the Vendor files??
    06-11-12 05:00 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD