10-01-12 01:13 AM
32 12
tools
    These are JADs that you can store on your SD card and run as you would install an app. Quite sick of the questions on every hybrid release that someone asks for language support for their native tongue. This will be updated as I have time. The cods are from 6.0.0.576 and 6.0.0.600 builds, it should work with all OS 6 builds from now on.

This is handy to have in your SD card if you update your Blackberry OS more often than changing your underwear.

Here they are..

Dutch

Spanish

French

Italian

Danish

Czech

Arabic

German

Greek

Portuguese

English UK

Last but not least, for now Asian language which can only be installed using Apploader prior to installing your hybrid (it's quite large for 256K devices)

Extract, put cjk.alx outside with other alx and put the java cods in the java install folder, and run your install. Thanks to AKZ

Thanks and feel free to add more if you have but let's stop the same questions being asked.
    Last edited by zocster; 07-13-11 at 06:37 PM.
    07-12-11 04:43 AM
    Thanks Zocster.
    Any chance of getting Portuguese (PT-PT)?
    Thanks!
    07-12-11 05:45 AM
    Lol, and STILL it isn't enough. Thanks zoc.
    07-12-11 06:07 AM
    Thanks, Zocster!

You are absolutely the best!

Need this sometimes.

Great work!

07-12-11 12:47 PM
    portuguese added, english UK repaired ... bad patch
    07-12-11 10:00 PM
    Many Thanks!
    07-13-11 05:51 AM
    Just an information for Portuguese and Brazilian users:
    The file that Zocster provided has both languages: European Portuguese (PT) and Brazilian Portuguese (PT-BR).
    Thanks again for your work!
    07-13-11 07:20 AM
    The german folder doesn't contain a .jad file, only the .cods. How can I install these?
    07-13-11 03:09 PM
    The german folder doesn't contain a .jad file, only the .cods. How can I install these?
    I will re upload when I am up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-11 03:23 PM
    german language fixed
    DocDitsch likes this.
    07-13-11 06:37 PM
    How can I install Japanese language?

I put CJK.alx into the 9700Alllang_v6.0.0.600_P6.6.0.223 and .cod files into the Java folder. Then I used AppLoader but could not find Japanese language input support check box. I can read Japanese language but cannot input Japanse.

I also tried to include net_rim_tid_AWnnJapanese.cod but got an error that requires additional .cods such as emoji and ja.lang.

Thanks.
    07-13-11 10:26 PM
    How can I install Japanese language?

I put CJK.alx into the 9700Alllang_v6.0.0.600_P6.6.0.223 and .cod files into the Java folder. Then I used AppLoader but could not find Japanese language input support check box. I can read Japanese language but cannot input Japanse.

I also tried to include net_rim_tid_AWnnJapanese.cod but got an error that requires additional .cods such as emoji and ja.lang.

Thanks.
    Is that an official release? Alllang I think has a 31mb sfi which DOES not support japanese input, but the leaked one should have it. They are the same, and the person supplied this took it from there.

07-13-11 10:34 PM
    Is that an official release? Alllang I think has a 31mb sfi which DOES not support japanese input, but the leaked one should have it. They are the same, and the person supplied this took it from there.

It is not an official release but the leaked one. I can input Japanese language by using this with shrink. But I wanted to try to install your hybrid which has great reputation.
    07-13-11 10:43 PM
    It is not an official release but the leaked one. I can input Japanese language by using this with shrink. But I wanted to try to install your hybrid which has great reputation.
    I am so sorry, our hybrid do not support japanese input as we use 576 sfi for the build

07-13-11 10:46 PM
    I am so sorry, our hybrid do not support japanese input as we use 576 sfi for the build

No problem. Thanks for the quick reply.
    07-13-11 10:51 PM
    german language fixed
    Thanks, zocster. Very nice!
    07-14-11 05:17 AM
    Hi there, I pasted the files into the the folder and when I clicked next during hte installation, there were 3 files of the Chinese Simplified Language that was missing. It seems to be the input files. There were 3 to be exact. They ended with KeyCORE, Phoenatic, and another I couldnt rmb. I tried looking for them in the folder you provided but to no avail.
    08-08-11 11:09 AM
    I will try to get on it later, akz provided the cods from the 570 os ...

08-08-11 11:13 AM
    Hey Zocster,

Thank you for your sharing.
    I am a bit confused about how to install east asian language.
    Right now, I have a hybrid os from you.
    Do I have to install official os after then, install a hybrid os if I want to install east asian language?
    If so, how can I save east asian language when installing hybrid os?
    Thanks in advance.
    08-08-11 01:07 PM
    Hi zocster, have you found the missing cods? thanks
    08-16-11 12:17 AM
    These are JADs that you can store on your SD card and run as you would install an app. Quite sick of the questions on every hybrid release that someone asks for language support for their native tongue. This will be updated as I have time. The cods are from 6.0.0.576 and 6.0.0.600 builds, it should work with all OS 6 builds from now on. This is handy to have in your SD card if you update your Blackberry OS more often than changing your underwear.

English UK
    Hey Zocster, am still running Berrylicious 3 and wanted to switch to English UK, it always amazes me I cannot find help thru the official channels and once again you have saved me... I had to reboot to inherit all new cods obviously, and then go to options language... thanks man...
    10-14-11 10:52 PM
    portuguese portugal file doesnt exist. help
    12-19-11 08:55 PM
    is it possible to upload the german language files again?
    02-09-12 07:38 AM
    Hi! What about Russian? Thanks in advance.
    02-13-12 09:13 AM
    These are JADs that you can store on your SD card and run as you would install an app. Quite sick of the questions on every hybrid release that someone asks for language support for their native tongue. This will be updated as I have time. The cods are from 6.0.0.576 and 6.0.0.600 builds, it should work with all OS 6 builds from now on.

This is handy to have in your SD card if you update your Blackberry OS more often than changing your underwear.

Here they are..

Dutch

Spanish

French

Italian

Danish

Czech

Arabic

German

Greek

Portuguese

English UK

Last but not least, for now Asian language which can only be installed using Apploader prior to installing your hybrid (it's quite large for 256K devices)

Extract, put cjk.alx outside with other alx and put the java cods in the java install folder, and run your install. Thanks to AKZ

Thanks and feel free to add more if you have but let's stop the same questions being asked.

Hi Zocster,
    Do you have Croatian language pack?
    Need for Torch 9800,
    regards
    02-28-12 07:20 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD