I dont know if anyone will even care but if I do I figure at least 1 other person will also.

After getting completely aggravated with all day events and conflicting events not showing on the home screen in my upcoming events list I decided to go thru and redo all the US holidays. I had imported them from a website but they listed in the calendar as "All Day event" and marked it as "Busy". As you know the all day thing makes it not show on the home screen and by marking it busy, if you have something else planned on that day then it wont show either.

Ive added all the holidays thru the year and have them starting at 12 am and ending at 11:59 pm. I also set them as "Free" so they wont interfere with any other appointments.

If anyone wants the file to import into Outlook let me know and Ill wipe my personal stuff out and create a zip with the import file in it.

The only Holiday that you cant really set as reoccuring is Easter so I scheduled it thru 2015.
    06-23-09 12:09 PM
    I would appreciate it!
    06-23-09 12:10 PM
    Ok its a pst file which will import into Outlook. Later today Ill look at creating one for Google Calendar as well. If I forgot any holidays lemme know and Ill update the file.
    06-23-09 12:24 PM
    Ok its a pst file which will import into Outlook. Later today Ill look at creating one for Google Calendar as well. If I forgot any holidays lemme know and Ill update the file.
    Thanks!!!!
    06-23-09 12:27 PM
    Another solution to a holiday calendar is to subscribe to one in google calendar, and have your berry sync to it. Thats what I do and it works slick
    06-23-09 12:28 PM
    Another solution to a holiday calendar is to subscribe to one in google calendar, and have your berry sync to it. Thats what I do and it works slick

Thats what started my lil quest today. I tried just that and the google sync for whatever reason just wouldnt work right for me. Actually hacked up my calendar really bad.
    06-23-09 12:32 PM
    Heres the file for Google Calendar. Its set thru 2025
    06-23-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD